MagiBridge - A utility Discord <-> Minecraft chat relay plugin

A new version has been released for MagiBridge, it is available for download here.

• Changed %topgroup% placeholder to show the friendly (display) name of a group, if LuckPerms is installed
  • Fix wrong formats on Discord -> Server
  • Removed color codes from the URL field in the prefix (they shouldn’t be there)
  • Fixed Discord prefix tag being added at the end of the message
  • Added option to disable the Discord prefix tag
  • Added option to don’t send message from a player if he’s vanished
  • Added option to disable cutting messages when they have more than 120 characters
  • Added RGB -> Color converter for converting Discord role colors to game colors along with the %toprolecolor% placeholder
  • Added option to disable and/or change the interval of the Topic Updater
  • Now the %nick% placeholder will use the player’s name when the nick isn’t available
  • Added %nick%, %topgroup% and %prefix% placeholders to death and achievement get messages
  • Added support for sending Attachments to the server trough UltimateChat (before, only Nucleus had this feature)

I highly suggest you resetting your config!

A new version has been released for MagiBridge, it is available for download here.

Changelog

• Fixed %toprolecolor% placeholder not being replaced
  • Fixed the discord-to-mc-replacer, now it replaces even emojis
  • Update UltimateChat API - update your plugin if you haven’t already!
  • Fixed achievement and death messages not working
  • Fixed topic updater not setting the channel topic to offline
  • Added role nickname mentioning: you now can do @Role
  • Fixed error with Discord Categories
  • Moved to a new config system - reset your config!
  • Removed shaded libraries; the JAR now is lighter!

The config system changed, you should reset your config!

Fixed dependency error, the plugin should load fine now!

Is it possible to improve the timings?

Hmm, I have literally no idea why MagiBridge would cause lag, even on this listener specifically, but I will take a look on it when I have some time. Please report it in the github issues repository.

Changelog

• Check if LuckPerms is loaded before using it
  • Fixed attachment messages not being sent to the game
  • Fixed death messages not working
  • Added warning for users who join with the magibridge.silentjoin or magibridge.silentquit permissions
  • Added formatting support for attachment names
  • Fixed the config resetting
  • Added AFK messages (check the config)
  • Fixed messages being sent even when cancelled (fixing chat filter plugins, hopefully)
  • API7 version!

**If you’re on 1.12+ and/or SpongeAPI 7.0.0, download the MagiBridge-API7-2.4.2 file, from here!

If you like the plugin, consider donating via PayPal to [email protected] ^^

Would it be possible to give a reward to the in game players for joining discord the first time?

1 Like

• Updated dependencies
  • Added a vanilla chat listener handler as fallback when there is no chat hook enabled/loaded, so you can use MagiBridge without any chat plugins!
    This is the API5/6 version! Use the API7 one if you’re on 1.12+!

• Updated dependencies
  • Added a vanilla chat listener handler as fallback when there is no chat hook enabled/loaded, so you can use MagiBridge without any chat plugins!

USE THE VERSION 2.4.4 IF YOU’RE ON 1.10/1.11!

• Update crafatar URL to use UUID instead the player name, fixing the webhooks with no picture issue

USE THE VERSION 2.4.5.1 IF YOU’RE ON 1.12+!

• Update crafatar URL to use UUID instead the player name, fixing the webhooks with no picture issue

USE THE VERSION 2.4.5. IF YOU’RE ON 1.10/1.11!

Hey :slight_smile:

I was wondering if this could verify accounts? For example, a player use a command to specify their discord name and they get a rank on the Discord. I didn’t see it on the features so I thought I’d ask before making an issue to suggest it.

Thanks

~ Alice

Not on MagiBridge, but it can along with MBDiscordLink, check it out: Eufranio / MBDiscordLink

1 Like

Hi,

I help, basically run it, a server and i use your plugin but noticed it does not allow for “%suffix%” within the webhook bot setting. I have the prefix set as the rank but i would like to have the suffix set as the race, which is all ready setup with in Luckperms as another track. But what I am asking is it possible to see the function of suffix’s in the webhook bot settings in a future update?

Sincerely

~MIdnight

is it possible to like relay chat from server to server via the bot? if not currently; in general?

That’s exactly what this plugin does.

I’m with a little time atm. Can you please post your suggestion in the github issues section? So I can take a look on it later.

wait so it lets you post from 1 server to another? not just from 1 server to discord and back? similar to bungee chat in a way is what im wondering.

Ah, from server to server nope, since MagiBridge ignores other bots. You can use multi-server chat plugins like UltimateChat or BungeeChat for that.

yea the problem is i cant use custom placeholders for ranks and such specific to certain plugins with ultimate chat. and bungeechat would never recognize those placeholders. shame though.