MagiBridge - A utility Discord <-> Minecraft chat relay plugin

A new version has been released for MagiBridge, it is available for download here.

• Fixed issue where MagiBridge were sending webhook messages in the main thread causing a stall
  • Fixed stalls caused by the console message queue
  • Fixed &o not being checked as a style code
  • Fixed spam caused by recipe advancements
  • Changed default skin api to minotar

Ore page is down, is there an alternative?

This plugin is very insecure as it allows attackers to access the bot token ,They must improve its security, because it has many security leaks.

That’s very interesting, in what way would an attacker be able to obtain the token?

Heya,

I installed MagiBridge, and got it working just fine initially, but now it seems that any messages in Minecraft do no longer show up in discord, The console still gets logged in discord, and I can send a message to the console from within Minecraft since I have the console linked to discord. I can also send messages from discord, and see them in Minecraft. I’ve no idea what changed aside from me updating a mod that should have nothing to do with the chat system, and would appreciate some assistance as this is the first ever modded server I’ve had to run.

He won’t let me start the bot in discord, any solutions?

Plugin initializes as normal, but the bot doesn’t pick up on messages sent in discord. After a while it stops working both ways… It hasn’t been updated since march so hope these things get fixed soon

A new version has been released for MagiBridge, it is available for download here.

• Fix rate limit errors due to the topic updater, increasing the minimum interval to 10 minutes
  • Allow special characters on format strings (like code blocks)

• Fix rate limit errors due to the topic updater, increasing the minimum interval to 10 minutes
  • Allow special characters on format strings (like code blocks)

• Fix forge not being able to load the plugin due to a module-info file from jackson

• Fix the plugin hanging on load and not throwing errors

• Fix console command messages not being sent to discord

Am i the only one that get his console spammed by warns from this plugin? it just says this all over again:
[JDA RateLimit-Worker 3/WARN] [net.dv8tion.jda.internal.requests.RateLimiter]: Encountered 429 on route /channels/718283851876532255

ok it is now fixed. i got it now to work without that weird warn line

is there anyway I could possibly get help making a bot so I can utilise MagiBridge. I am really new to Runing a server and any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Added option to (not) ignore other bots messages
  • Add support to %suffix% on server -> discord placeholders (and turn them more consistent)
  • Add support for specifying the channel of start/stop, death, advancement, join/quit, topic updater, welcome and AFK messages
  • Fix error when other discord plugins are present

THIS WAS BUILT WITH NUCLEUS 1.8.0-S7.1! IF YOU’RE USING NUCLEUS 2.X, PLEASE USE THE HOTFIX!

This is the hotfix for MagiBridge 2.11 with Nucleus 2.x. If you’re using an older Nucleus, please use 2.11.

• Fixed staff chat

This is the MagiBridge 2.11 version built with Nucleus 2.x. If you’re using an older Nucleus, please just use the normal 2.11 version.

• Updated JDA and fixed it not loading on SpongeForge (damn module-info)
  • Added warning about missing server intents

When updating, make sure to ENABLE the SERVER MEMBERS INTENT in your discord bot application! See GitHub - Eufranio/MagiBridge: A Discord <-> Minecraft chat relay plugin

• Updated JDA and fixed it not loading on SpongeForge (damn module-info)
  • Added warning about missing server intents

When updating, make sure to ENABLE the SERVER MEMBERS INTENT in your discord bot application! See GitHub - Eufranio/MagiBridge: A Discord <-> Minecraft chat relay plugin