I want to gather the Sponge Docs Staff together for a discussion about some important issues. It is planned to be an open, informal meeting, and any and all Docs Contributors are also welcome.
- The proposed time and date: 10:00 am UTC, November 1st, 2015, until ~12:00 noon.
- The Venue: the #spongedocs channel on espernet IRC
This time was chosen at least in part to be viable for our German documentation staff.
The Agenda (to be approximated in no particular order):
- Milestones & Millstones
- Who can do What
- Priorities of Issues
- Recruiting or Cloning more Documentors
- Environmentally safe handling of FLARD
- Questions from the Floor (or Cupboard, Sink, etc).
As Sponge is getting near release (for some values of "near"), we want to be able to prioritise what we can do, and how we do it. If all goes to plan, the Docs will soon be needed by a great many more folk than at present.
Paging @boformer, @Saladoc, @Tzk, @Zirconium, @hawtre, and @FerusGrim (just for fun).
Please let me know if you plan to attend, or if we need to find a better time/date.