MineReset ⛏ Refill mines with defined blocks and percentages

I have added configurable messages and made a new release.

1 Like

Nice, finally! :grin::+1:

Haha sorry for the wait, combination of forgetfulness and limited time available. Let me know how it goes, hopefully everything is self explanatory, if not I will add some documentation on when each message shows up. Also if your translating to another language let me know and I can put that file up so people in other countries could benefit from the extra language.

1 Like

Here is the italian version of the message.conf :wink:

Thanks for your input! I have updated the main thread to have a download link to it and added it to the main project as a release.

1 Like

I get this error with the new version [21:20:12] [Server thread/ERROR] [Sponge]: The Scheduler tried to run the task M - Pastebin.com , do you know if it’s for an error in the language file or some else? thx

Looks like an API version mis match. What sponge versions are you using?

api 5.2 mc 1.10.2

Ahh ok, thats because the API versions are not matching up 100%. Seeing as your not the only person still wanting to use code on api 5 and you have done translation work I will see about making a api5 release again with all the new stuff.

1 Like

Thank you so much, I appreciate it a lot, I know how time consuming this kind of things are.

Your welcome, dont worry. I have just updated after a small test. If you go to the download for 1.0.9 and get the one for api 6 you should be good to go. As always let me know if you have any problems

1 Like

I still get this error [20:03:06] [Server thread/ERROR] [Sponge]: The Scheduler tried to run the task M - Pastebin.com and a “null” behind the reminder http://prntscr.com/iwobxh , could it be an error in the transletion? If so I will correct it.

I had a closer look at the translated file and I found that the first 3 sections you translated the section name. This shouldn’t be done as the code is looking for the section in English. I have changed those 3 things and update the messages.conf file on the github so if you want to download that and try with that file hopefully it will work and if not we may get closer to find and resolve the issue.

1 Like

Oh, yeah I wasn’t sure if tarnaslate that or not, at he end I done the wrong thing :sweat_smile:
Thanks for the solve, I will let you know if there will be other issues :wink:

Just released a new version for both APIs as someone over on github pointed out that I didn’t add a way to translate the time units (seconds, minutes hours). The config should auto add those things for you when you run the new version.

1 Like

http://prntscr.com/j341x6 seems to have an issue defining the positions.

Hey, I had a dig in the code and can’t see an issue. It should be taking the second y and z coordinates. Are you sure this command is returning sucsessful? I am wondering if it could be the info command returning wrong data as there is not a reload automatically when the command is triggered. Is it possible to try again, reload after and then see if the mine and info command are correct?

I am currently away from my workstation and won’t be back there for about 2 weeks to properly fix this issue however I have put up a issue on the GitHub so I won’t forget when I get back. In the meantime to solve this issue you can either delete the mine and start again (not great), or if you have access to the config file you can edit it. To do this do /mine save in game (or stop server), then open the config file in text editor (e.g. notepad++) and update the mines coordinates directly. After editing the config file you will want to save the file back where it should be and run /mine reload (or start the server back up).

Hope this helps, please let me know how it goes :grinning:

@anon34495435 located found that the issue was indeed with the info command returning wrong data (just a typo) and submitted a pull request. I have merged this request so all thank @anon34495435. When I get back to my workstation I will fix another small bug I noticed and release an update with 2 more small features too.

@anon34495435 i try to make an automatic mines for a pixelmon server and it does work but i cant mine at my admin claims from the plugin GriefPrevention. how to fix that? (ps: i’m the owner of that server). it is working for me but not for my “normal” players.