MineReset ⛏ Refill mines with defined blocks and percentages

Does the mine work outside the regions? If it works, then you have to set flags from a GP.

yes it works outside the claims. so i will have to check the flags for that claim

EDIT: i got the mine things good only that the items drops (for example stone into cobblestone) doesnt work yet.

This is interesting as I actually developed this plugin for my pixelmon server and used to be a pixelmon dev. Anyway back to your point, what I did when I had this same issue is I made a griefprevintion region with exactly the same region as the mine cuboid. Then I set the priority of this region high and set the flags for the permission group I wanted to be able to use the mine to allow them to do so (build place etc.)

What is your issue regarding item drops?

item-drop - Use to manage Players dropping items (Random Player not being able to drop a dirt block)
item-pickup - Use to manage picking up dropped items (Random Player not being to pick up a dropped dirt block)
item-spawn - Use to manage spawning of items from blocks or items in the world (Like Pixelmon Gift Box)

I tried to use item-drop with minecraft:stone and minecraft:cobblestone and that doesnt work for me. Only breaking blocks does work. And from a block thats broken by a pickaxe will not drop into an item

i got it right now. i know now what i need to do with GP and this plugin :smiley:

Glad you got it all working.

Released new update with 2 fixes and 2 new features

Been using this plugin for a good year or so now without failure, but recently the mines I had set up will not regenerate. Once I move the mine coordinates to somewhere that is not in their current locations, the mines will regenerate perfectly fine. It’s as if something within those regions of the original mines is preventing the regeneration. I don’t believe I changed anything when it decided to break and I have made several attempts to just reset the config files and start over, to no success.

Any idea what could be going on here? Running latest MineReset with Forge 1.12.2 2847 and SF 1.12.2 2838