MMCRestrict - A simple item restriction plugin

States it can go through the world to remove items. Does it do this automatically or is there a command involved? I want to use the

Optional world ban cleanup Async scheduler

Edit:

Nvm found it MMCRestrict/src/main/java/net/moddedminecraft/mmcrestrict/Commands/CheckChunks.java at master · ModdedMinecraft/MMCRestrict · GitHub

Hey! I’ve been trying to bypass the ban on some items (not all banned items - specific ones) for the moderators on the server, but the command “mmcrestrict.bypass.own.” wont work… Any ideas? (using v 1.5.1)
Thanks!

Edit: I’m using luckperms. I tested it with the grass block (banned it completely) and gave me the mmcrestrict.bypass.own.minecraft:grass and mmcrestrict.bypass.use.minecraft:grass permissions but it still won’t let me interact with it.

try using mmcrestrict.bypass.use.minecraft.grass all : should be replaced with .

Love you man, thanks! Your plugins keep sponge a little bit more alive and up to the level :wink:

1 Like

A new version has been released for MMCRestrict, it is available for download here.

Additions
  • World banned items AutoPurge (Configurable toggle with interval setting)
  • Item use notification (Can be toggle off, is enabled by default)
Fixes
  • Try to catch errors while creating itemstacks for banned items

The article cannot be banned completely after it was set up for craft production. It can still be made after repeated attempts.

A new version has been released for MMCRestrict, it is available for download here.

Update bStat metrics

Add entity interact listener

Fix bug with itemname in /banneditems list

Added:

• Full mod restrictions - EG: /restrict mod ae2 (use the first part of the itemid in /whatsthis, before the :)
    (This can be bypassed using the example of: mmcrestrict.bypass.use.ae2
    (This function will not use worldbanning, too dangerous)
  • all can be used in place of use, own, etc for when every node is required
  • Can now hide items from /banneditems, simply click the [H] next to the item you want to hide
    (/banneditems hidden can be used to list the hidden items incase you need them.)

Removed:

• bstats metrics

Fix Invalid BlockState error

Delay checking inventory for banned items to actually remove items when attempting to place them (if ownership is banned)

Hi @leelawd93 , i wanted to ask how to use the mmcrestrict.bypass with LuckPerms.
because /lp group permission set mmcrestrict.bypass.all.minecraft.diamond
doesnt work

Hi @leelawd93 , i wanted to ask how to use the mmcrestrict.bypass with LuckPerms.
because /lp group permission set mmcrestrict.bypass.all.minecraft.diamond
doesnt work. Do i need to add the group to mmcrestrict?

Can you add a restriction so that some users can’t melt a certain object in a vanilla/mod furnace?