MMCRules [1.2] - Force players to read and accept the rules

Any chance this will get new features? :smiley:

I have been meaning to update / add stuff to my plugins for a while, unfortunately i have just been way too busy lately but it seems to be slowing down now. I do plan on adding some of the suggestions from the posts above but cannot give any specific time frame.

1 Like

how do you add rules and links to /rules i really want to know. But the looks of the pictures this will be a very helpful mod to a server.

All you do is edit the config file in the MMCRules folder. Once you add some rules like the example pictures in the first post you can then do /sponge plugins reload and it will apply the changes.

New version

1 Like

Much love for this <3

Thank you!

Another suggestion @leelawd93 ! Some new players tend to not read, in fact, many skip the first join messages. Is it possible to have a chat message spam them every x seconds (or action broadcast to them only) until they read and accept the rules?

I agree with @SnowBlitzz.

I would also love to see integration with plugins such as LuckPerms. For example, a user starts out as the rank of New User. When they accept the rules, they get auto-promoted to Adventure. So itโ€™s clear who has accepted the rules and who havenโ€™t. @leelawd93

I apologise for the lateness of this reply.

You can already do this within the current config by using the console commands section.

I will try that out. Thank you!

In our continuing effort to phase out the Plugin Releases category, this thread is being locked because the plugin is already listed on Ore.

Check it out: leelawd93 / MMCRules