This is a discussion topic for the Ore project, MMCRules. View the full project on Ore for downloads and more information.
This plugin is designed to force users to read and accept the rules of the server before being able to do certain actions. (configurable)
- Configurable restrictions for not accepting the rules
- Configurable feedback messages
- Reset a single player or everyone to accept the rules again
- Option to teleport a player after accepting the rules
mmcrules.commands.settp- Set the teleport location for when a player accepts the rules
mmcrules.commands.reset- Force a player to read and accept the rules again
mmcrules.commands.resetall- Force all players to read and accept the rules again
mmcrules.commands.acceptfor- Accept the rules for a player
- /mmcrules settp
- /mmcrules reset (player)
- /mmcrules resetall
- /mmcrules acceptfor (player)
Default message for when a player attempts to build before accepting rules (in enabled)
This plugin uses bStats to anonymously collect usage data.
You can disable this by going to config/bstats/config.conf.
All collected stats can be found here: https://bstats.org/plugin/sponge/MMCRules