🤑 Lottery 🤑

How could I add who won the previous pot in the lottery info?

It is not possible. I may add it in the future.

Could you possibly add an admin command to add money to the lottery without buying tickets? Would be awesome, nice plugin though :slight_smile:

You can add money by editing the node pot the config file. This just adds money but not additonal players to the draw.

It would be useful if there was a command for this as well, if you ever think about adding it. For people without console, its a pity not to be able to hold events by adding extra money to the lotto. Thanks for the hasty reply :slight_smile:

Ah, right, now I see the potential usecase for this. It’s on my to-do list.

I tried installing but it wouldn’t work

I need more information to get an idea what doesn’t work. (I also don’t say my car doesn’t move, it could be the engine, the tires and much more…)

What exactly doesn’t work? Please upload the whole server log to Pastebin and post the link here. Which server version do you use?

I wish everyone just automatically​ thought to put all that info.

2 Likes

How Do I Know The Version Of Minecraft For The Plugin?

Please reply to this thread: Lottery - A simple lottery plugin
Or on Ore directly RandomByte / Lottery

RandomByte / Lottery lists all version, use the latest, which is for Sponge 7.X.X. Sponge 7.X.X currently is at Minecraft 1.12.2.

In our continuing effort to phase out the Plugin Releases category, this thread is being locked because the plugin is already listed on Ore.

Check it out: RandomByte / Lottery