💰 TimeIsMoney API 4.1/5.0 💰

But sometimes i get angry because of this :rage:

NullPointerException

1 Like

why the frick do you simultaneously like my reply and the question/disagree with my reply

Edit: ur reply was rude enough to make me angry so i wrote some words that i didnt mean to…
BUT now and on pls do not comment directly to me or pm me cuz i dont want to talk rude with u…
i hope u will lose that insulting and humiliating altitude…

wat

1 Like

That went south fast…:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

yeah you don’t say…

Hi? I meet a problem about Timeismoney. Why some people cannot get money from the plugin?

What do you mean by some ppl?

Hello, i got following error after deleting economylite files (reseting money for all): http://pastebin.com/raw/c3MYwLLE
its on 1.8.9 version…

1 Like

this plugin needs an economy plugin if u dont have one its normal to get an error

send ur log file index… from config/TimeisMoneyLogs

i got economy plugin, i just stopped server and wiped economy database…
log is only contaning “ItzEmiik 20 20ChameleonCiskoCZ” = format bugged

delete log file too idk what happened but log file is bugged…
it should be like
ItsEmiik 20
ChameleonCiskoCZ 20
etc…

Or, you might be on Windows and using Notepad, which won’t interpret a newline as a new line unless there’s also a carriage return.

i think the problem is the log cuz it also happened to me before… im gonna work on databases but i have some other things that keeps me busy right now…
Edit: also the error shows that plugin tried to turn a string to int…

Is your server running on windows or linux/osx?

If you are running windows at home, and linux/osx on the server, what you are seeing is normal. You need to use a better text editor that knows about unix style line returns.

I recommend Atom, SublimeText3, Notepad++

even WordPad can do it
anything except Notepad

I’ve had other issues with encoding in the past with WordPad, better to use one of the other options in my opinion.

Download link failed

Is this still being developed? I’m looking for something like the TimeIsMoney that is on bukkit that will let me set hourly payments based on permission levels (member gets 1 amount, premium and helpers get a higher amount)