NanoChat - Simple local and global chat. Should work with any chat plugin

As temporary solution, enable check-body-for-minecraft-prefix in nucleus config.(check-body-for-minecraft-prefix=true)
I just tested it and it worked perfectly.
I will test more and ask nucleus author, if it’s my fault or his.

See previous message.

UPD: Try new version(1.4), should work with UltimateChat(even in custom channels) and Nucleus.

hey. I have a suggestion. you should make it so you can edit the the prefix with the minecraft color codes other than changing the "color=green= feature. EXAMPLE: local prefix= &7[&aLocal&7]

Just use chat command to change prefix, config is only for storing data.

Are you gonna make it Compatible with Nucleus?

What does not work now?

Just Placeholder Text To Bypass Stupidest Forum Protection From Answering Same Text Event If Previous Message Was Removed

What is the command to change to global chat?

A new version has been released for NanoChat, it is available for download here.

Fixed issue, when last character was removed

Hey thanks for updating this and fixing everything :smiley:

Some feature that would enhance this would be:
-Take away the exclamation point after its used so it wont show in the text. the only thing that would change is the prefix

-Being able to customise the Prefixes with the Minecraft color codes, such as being able to make each character a different color.  https://pasteboard.co/IvaWjo5.png

Other than that, its a great plugin and appreciate you taking to create this!

~Louie

can you make an update to this

A new version has been released for NanoChat, it is available for download here.

1. Removed chat color function
  2. Fixed modify body function using new API provided in SpongeAPI 7.2
  3. Fixed issue when NanoChat conflicted with some plugins that modify chat message when modify body was enabled

Fixed config header

Same as 2.1
I tried to remove 2.1 and re-upload it as promoted version, but i can’t do it
Also i did not found checkbox to mark this version as promoted…

Wish it was toggleable. Would have been perfect.