[Closed] Negafinity - Professional Minecraft Development

Negafinity: Professional Minecraft Development

About

Heyo, I’m HassanS6000.

You might have seen me around the Sponge Forums or on IRC, I have been a member of the Sponge community for a while now.

I have written some larger Sponge plugins like EssentialCmds, Polis, AdminShop, etc. and helped out with many others like Nucleus, GriefPrevention, and more.

Negafinity is my company which offers professional Minecraft development services to all sorts of servers.

I am not the only person who writes plugins at our company, we have a team of dedicated and hardworking developers that work alongside me, all of which are highly experienced and talented programmers.

Public Experience

Prior Public Plugins: Profile - HassanS6000 - Sponge Forums
GitHub: hsyyid (Hassan Syyid) · GitHub

Previous Commissions

I’ve worked with numerous servers, some of which include:

• Badlion (a while ago)
  • PixelSpark (previously known as TheDestinyMC)
  • PixelmonHarmony
  • & many more…

Rate

Costs of plugins vary based on their size and complexity.

For reference:

Most small projects cost around $30, and the bigger ones range to around $100 ~ $150. However the price for your project may be lower or higher depending on how much work it requires.

Terms

• We can do closed or open source, which ever you prefer, if you’d like the source code personally just ask! :slight_smile:
  • All payment is conducted through PayPal

Contact

There are numerous ways you can contact us at Negafinity.

Disclaimer

This post is strictly for advertising purposes. Discussion of specific commissions, or other paid development work is prohibited. Furthermore, commissions are not to be discussed on the forum outside of this category.

2 Likes

Seems like I couldn’t submit the request on the website. It keeps me on the same page and does nothing.

It worked having some bugs with the site where it doesn’t tell you it submitted successfully.

I’d like to cancel that one I sent. Will be submitting a new one :sweat_smile:

Submitted an inquiry, not sure if you are busy or not. Figured i’d post here to let you know.

Thank you for contacting me, hired to do some projects!
Definitely recommend!

1 Like

Hi ! I’m very interested by your offer please contact me by discord: Zarbi4734#2053

So I feel its about time i get around to creating one of these reviews for this developer to precaution others from using them. (I’ll change my review when things actually change) Last year I had a Basic Pokebooster made (Shiny/Legends) [Pixelmon before reforged] was charged an extensive amount of money for it. (around $80) Well only the Shiny part worked… I tried multiple times to get the legends part fixed but nothing was really done and it came to the point i received a message where the developer asked his community for feedback on how he could improve and decided I’d give him another chance with boosters (this time alot of them(shiny/legend/aura/shadow/capture/ivs/breeding/etc) was charged $250 for it for (group/global/personal boosters) out of the 3 sets: only global boosters worked. slowly but surely updates and fixes stopped coming and contact died for months at a time until I basically just asked for the sources if he wasn’t going to fix the problems. That took roughly 3 more months to get and now im inable to find a developer willing to work with the sources so im shit out $250 more + the $80 from the original boosters + another pokeshop plugin that i was charged $50 or $60 for that required class patching just to work.

I honestly would not recommend this service to anyone due to the unprofessionalism given at every corner. Until the developer decides to change and fix these issues my review will not change. and I can assure you i feel scammed out of nearly $500 from this developer.
My Discord Contact is: FrostEffects#9011

4 Likes