NoPortal - A simple plugin to prevent creating Nether Portals

This is a discussion topic for the Ore project, NoPortal. View the full project on Ore for downloads and more information.

NoPortal

A simple Minecraft Sponge plugin to prevent the creation and entry of Nether Portals and entry of End Portals. Players without the noportal.netherportal.create permission will be unable to light nether portals. Players without the noportal.netherportal.enter permission will be unable to enter existing portals. Players without the noportal.endportal.enter permission will be unable to enter existing end portals.

Support Me

I will never charge money for the use of my plugins, however they do require a significant amount of work to maintain and update. If you’d like to show your support and buy me a cup of tea sometime (I don’t drink that horrid coffee stuff :P) you can do so here

2 Likes

A new version has been released for NoPortal, it is available for download here.

You Shall Not Pass!

Release v1.1.0

Minecraft 1.12.2 - Tested on spongeforge-1.12.2-2705-7.1.0-BETA-3374

Changes:

• Added noportal.enter permission to prevent players from entering existing portals.

Enjoy!

A new version has been released for NoPortal, it is available for download here.

No Portals Here!

Release v1.2.0

Minecraft 1.12.2 - Tested on spongevanilla-1.12.2-7.3.0

Changes:

• Update to Sponge API 7.3.0
  • Ability to change portal deny message with a config file added, thanks @bopke for the PR!

Enjoy!

The End of Endportals!

Release v1.3.0

Minecraft 1.16.5 - Tested on spongevanilla-1.16.5-8.0.0-RC1057

Changes:

• Update to Sponge API 8.0.0
  • No portal entry and creation permissions changed to: noportal.netherportal.enter and noportal.netherportal.create respectively
  • Add new noportal.endportal.enter permission to restrict entry to the end

Enjoy!

Nine No Portals

Release v1.4.0

Minecraft 1.18.2 - Tested on spongevanilla-1.18.2-9.0.0-RC1147

Changes:

• Update to Sponge API 9.0.0

Enjoy!