Norwegian Docs Translation || Oversettelse av Sponge-dokumentasjonen til bokmål

Siden jeg er koordinator for den norske delen av Spongelingual får vel jeg lage denne tråden :smile:

Alle spørsmål vedrørende bokmålsoversettelsen av Sponge Docs (og en eventuell nynorskoversettelse) kan postes her. Har du funnet en feil, eller har du en bedre oversettelse? Vil du være med på laget? Post det her, så kan jeg legge deg til. Både @l0lkj og jeg kan for øyeblikket oversette og endre oversettelser.

Med tanke på det Andrew sa i kategoribeskrivelsestråden vil jeg anbefale alle å skrive alt både på norsk og engelsk slik at diskusjonen kan følges og holdes oversikt over også for andre. :slight_smile:

Since I’m the coordinator of the Norwegian part of Spongelingual, I suppose I should be the one to make this topic :smile:

All questions regarding the Norwegian bokmål translation of the Sponge Docs (as well as an eventual Norwegian nynorsk one) can be posted here. Have you found an error, or do you have a better translation? Do you want to join the team? Post it here, and I will add you. Both @l0lkj and I can currently translate and change translations.

With regards to what Andrew (may I call you that?) said in the category description topic, I recommend everyone to type everything both in Norwegian and English (to the best of your abilities) so that the discussion can be followed and kept tabs on for others as well :slight_smile:

Hello! It is good to see this category already in use, drawing the translation teams together

This comment of mine was merely intended to give permission for each team to use their own native language in their thread. It is not necessary that they be translated into English unless you have good reason to do so. It isn’t a bad idea, as it may help people improve their ability to translate, but it is not a requirement. Sorry if I had not made that clear. It just makes it easier for people to chat in their own language.

You can call me Inscrutable, Andrew, Editor-Overlord, just not late for breakfast. :wink:

Now I’ll let you return to discussion of the Norwegian documentation, if you please.

2 Likes