NuVotifier - Votifier with more robust code and vote forwarding

Can this plugin be compatible with Enjin CMS?

I dont believe that its catching the votes that this plugin receives.

Okay iā€™m having some issues and I dont know if this is the same problem iā€™m having with EMPSponge.

When people buy items from my server store it doesnā€™t go through.
When people vote on sites for this server it doesnt go through

I donā€™t know if these are similar issuesā€¦

Builds:
1584 SpongeForge
1890 Forge
NuVotifierv 2.3.2.2

The issue has been fixed.

On the other hand API 5.0.0? <3

@tux are you going to update it to api 5? sponge 1.10

Would also love some news on if API 5 is coming

Same, would love to have info :slight_smile:

EDIT : To people wanting to get NuVotifier with a Sponge API 5 server, @Meegoo helped me find out that you can load the universal version just fine, available here : Release v2.3.2.2 Ā· NuVotifier/NuVotifier Ā· GitHub

Just download nuvotifier-universal-2.3.2.2.jar :blush:

Hi everyone! Just wanted to let everyone know I am now maintaining the NuVotifier plugin! I am not at all familiar with Sponge (Sorry!) but would love to maintain the plugin the best I can. I just updated the pluginā€™s API dependency to 4.1.0, the current stable version of the sponge api. When the 5.0.0 API drops, I will update the plugin on receiving an issue in Github (which I watch religiously).

@Pymous I appreciate that you told us about a version of nuvotifier on API 5; Iā€™m having a question. Would NuVotifier need a listener like VoteRight? If so they arenā€™t updated to API 5.0 yet. How come some servers can run voting smoothly while being on API 5?

Cheers~

Because VoteRight can be launched on API 5, even if it wasnā€™t updated to API 5.

But the last Sponge build broke it, so either stay a few version behind, or do without for a few days (weeks ?) till it update :slight_smile:

@Pymous Iā€™m still at a stage where I can redo all of my work, but I cannot wait for weeks; let alone a few days. Could you possibly recommend a version of sponge which would run both NuVotifier and Votifier? Because new servers are mostly dependent on votes.

Cheers, again :slight_smile:

Weā€™re running Sponge 1684 right now, and itā€™s working fine :slight_smile:

Thanks mate :smile:
Really helped me out.

When can we expect a 1.10 build?

been using nuvotifier-universal-2.3.2.2 on 1.10.2 for weeks just fine

1 Like

Sorry for not updating this thread often. The new maintainer isnā€™t on the Sponge forums, unfortunately. Iā€™ll contact them and see if I can get the thread transferred over.

Iā€™ve updated the SpongeAPI 4.x download to the latest version (2.3.3).

Is an updated to 5.0 API coming?

1 Like

Any Updates Soon?

So how do I set it to give commands like /give (playername) or a /myvotes command?

First install latest build for NuVotifier (im using it on 1.10.2) then u also need a listener, for that im using SimpleVotifierListener

I have got this from the command console:nioEventLoopGroup-2-1/ERROR [nuvotifier]: Unable to process vote from / , what happened? is it a fault from the server or the client?

Thank you!