Permissions Help

Hi, I have installed plugins with spongeforge, and they work just fine, however I can’t find where the permissions for each plugin is listed. This is a large issue for me as it prevents me or my players from using any commands at all from the plugins. I have thoroughly checked my config folder, but find no information. Please help, thank you.

Hi, which permission plugin do you use ? And what is your sponge version as well ?

I use PermissionsManager. The sponge version is spongeforge-1.11.2-2393-6.1.0-BETA-2542.jar

Yeah, forget that crap.

Use luckperms and reqd how to use the verbose command. You will never have to look up a perm again. Its quite amazing.

I have had 1.2.5 servers and 1.5 and 1.7 with pex and it worked. But now I found luck perms with 1.10 and it BLOWS the other perms away with the verbose command stuff. Basically it shows you all the perms that are being tried, whether they are true of false and you can paste it to a bit dump with a command that makes a link. In-beeping-credable. Seriously. You are wasting your precious time with anything else.

1 Like