This is a discussion topic for the Ore project, PetBlocks. View the full project on Ore for downloads and more information.
PetBlocks is a spigot and also a sponge plugin to use blocks and custom heads as pets in Minecraft.
In cooperation with Minecraft-Heads.com
What information can I find here?
- Resource Packs
- Terms of Service
Where can I find the PetBlocks wiki?
Where can I donate and support the developer?
- Adds a new pet to every player
- Simple GUI navigation to customize your pet
- Use blocks or custom heads as costume for your pet
- Use engines to change the behaviour of your pet (movement, sound)
- Add a particle effect to your pet
- Rename your pet
- … and a lot more
- GUI is completely customizeable
- Add new costumes (supports skin-urls)
- Add new engines
- Add new particles
- Supports MySQL
- Supports cross server pets
- … and a lot more
- Download the plugin PetBlocks
- Put the plugin into your mods folder
- Read the “Getting Started section”
- Start the server (Sponge 1.12.0-1.12.2)
- Join and play by typing /petblock
If you are updating PetBlocks, please carefully read the Update-log as deleting your config.yml might be required! You can find more information here
/petblock - Opens the PetBlock GUI
/petblock toggle - Activate or deactivate your pet
/petblock call - Teleports the pet to your player
/petblock rename - Changes the name of the pet
/petblock skin - Changes the skin of the pet
/petblocks - Administration commands
/petblockreload - Reloads config.yml
- The Permissions were move to the PetBlocks Documentation
- Customize your GUI
- Change sounds/behaviour
- Change messages
- Customize skins and particles
- MySQL Configuration
You can find all information how to enable or disable external connections of PetBlocks on this page.
- The FAQ were move to the PetBlocks Documentation
Please note that by downloading this plugin you agree to following:
- You are not allowed redistribute the origin plugin binary
- I am allowed to discontinue any plugin at any time.