Pie_flavor

About

I’m pie_flavor, and I make Minecraft plugins. I’ve done this since about 2013. I’m very familiar with the Sponge API, and know its ins and outs.

Public Experience

Though I can do a lot, I suffer from a lack of creativity and ideas. Most of my plugins, therefore, are made as responses to requests, or are very simple concepts. My Ore page has plugins that I’ve created for Sponge, and I have a couple of other ongoing projects on my GitHub. My four public Bukkit plugins can be viewed here.

Previous commissions

Again, most of my Sponge plugin requests are published as public on my Ore page. Unfortunately, the majority of my Bukkit plugin request responses are unavailable publicly, though I can provide them privately upon request.

Rate

$20/hr. Less if it’s small.

Terms

Support and bugfixes are free, updates/features vary by complexity.

When you buy a plugin from me, you’re buying the rights / copyright to it, whether private or public. You own it (though I can claim I created it). This goes both for public and private plugins.

And rule number 1: If your server does not comply with the EULA, I cannot develop for you.

Contact

Initial contact should be made through a Sponge Forums private message, with a quick description of the plugin and an identifier for some other form of discussion, such as Discord, Hangouts, etc.

Disclaimer

This post is strictly for advertising purposes. Discussion of specific commissions, or other paid development work is prohibited. Furthermore, commissions are not to be discussed on the forum outside of this category.