Pieconomy - An economy plugin that uses items as currency

Wtf xD its the last version of cnpc ? its in solo mode ?

Okā€¦ could you clarify what that means? how you get out of ā€˜solo modeā€™? and what the current version of CustomNPCs is if itā€™s not the 1.11.2 version listed here? Like I said, Iā€™m not familiar with CustomNPCs.

Oh okay, i use the 1.10.2 version
and for solo is just singleplayer or you create a server ? Cause its server/client mod :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, thereā€™s your problem. You can see on all version download pages on Ore that this plugin requires API 6, which is 1.11 versions only.

So its dont work with 5.x api ?

That is correct. As the Sponge Docs say, you should never assume that a plugin written for any major version works with any other major version - it is only minor versions which are guaranteed forwards compatible, and no versions are guaranteed backwards compatible.

Okay sorry and thanks :smiley: i need to wait so :smiley: thanks !

Error feedback: [17:58:08] [Server thread/ERROR] [Sponge/sponge]: Could not pass FMLInitializati - Pastebin.com
I installed a mod named CTD Currency-6.3.1-1.11.2 and try to use its items as money, but there is an error appeared.
Pieconomy-0.2.0
spongeforge-1.11.2-2393-6.1.0-BETA-2453
forge-1.11.2-13.20.1.2393-universal

Please post the config.

config

Oh, and the log.

I have posted the error part in the last reply.

Yes, Iā€™m aware. Please post the log. The full thing.

Lines 3693 to 3739 of fml-server-latest.log show your real problem. You put in an invalid ItemType. Now, in your config, it says "ctdcurrency:twenthith". Are you absolutely certain thatā€™s the correct spelling?

Yes. Iā€™m sure it is the correct spelling.

Youā€™re the second person to mention this. Iā€™m concerned that Pieconomy is getting the pre-initialization event before the mod does, meaning the modā€™s registering its items after Iā€™ve requested them. Iā€™ll fix that in the next update, hopefully.

Thanks for your work :grinning:

Does this plugin support meta value of items?