PixelGenocide - Speed up your world by deleting useless pixelmon!

Do you have a Discord?

Yes, itā€™s happyz#6345.

How to set notice only 30seconds before pokemon wipe? i dont get the code" timerRate=ā€œs <= 60 ? 30 : s <= 600 ? 300 : s <= 1800 ? 600 : 1800ā€

dang sure would be nice if someone replied on how the timerrate works. /^:

Itā€™s literally javascript, you have ā€œsā€ which is the variable for the time in seconds, and you have to return the rate at witch the message should be broadcasted. If you write how often youā€™d like it I can code a custom timerRate for you. Iā€™ll do @Insersā€™ tomorrow if I remember (you can ping me if I donā€™t)

could you please add the plugin to spigot or bukkit, since i really need this plugin for a server that im working on.

Today I solved @Insers problem.
For anyone wondering, hereā€™s how to broadcast the message only 30 seconds before and never again: s == 30 ? 1 : 99999
You might notice that that 99999 is a bit of a hack, so I went back and rewrote the task code. Itā€™s much more robust now (cause itā€™s much more simple).

I also made it cache the timerRate so the engine doesnā€™t have to read a js script every second. That was very stupid of me.

Iā€™m taking my time to adjust some code here and there and Iā€™ve also added placeholders support to display the remaining seconds and the last wipe total; I have some minor tweaks to finish and I also want to write a few pages of the wiki to help people understand timerRates and such, since I too forget how they operate from time to time.

The update is coming in a few days, I just need to close another issue and to write the wiki.
You can follow the progress here.

Sorry for the wall of text. But if you have any suggestions nowā€™s a good time to propose them. Just make sure to forward them to the issues tracker or Iā€™ll 100% forget about it.

1 Like

Thatā€™s not happening, sorry, I donā€™t have the time to write all my plugins for any new technology meme.

A new version has been released for PixelGenocide, it is available for download here.

PixelGenocide v1.1.0 for Reforged 7.2.2

Iā€™m back with an update. Had quite a few ideas on how to improve it and I closed all the issues.

Changelog

• Updated to Reforged 7.2.2. I donā€™t remember changing any specific code thoā€¦
  • Added support for PlaceholderAPI.
    • Added %pixelgenocide_timer_seconds% and %pixelgenocide_timer_human% to display the remaining seconds till the next wipe.
    • Added %pixelgenocide_wiped% and %pixelgenocide_wiped_<worldName>% to get the last wipe total count. The former is for the sum of all the worlds, while the second requires the world name.
    • Now every text tries to parse the placeholders inside, leaving access to hundreds of new variables.
    • The PlaceholderAPI support is fully optional!
  • Updated the timer broadcaster. The script still looks the same, but it caches every broadcasted second. Trust me, it was unstable before. Also I acknowledge the fact that the timer rate looks confusing to configure. Iā€™m writing the wiki to help with these kind of stuff.
  • Rewrote the conditions. Now they support specs and other stuff.
  • Destroyed the old config. I donā€™t know why Iā€™m announcing this as a feature, but the old config had to go in order to leave space for all the rewritten and more stable things. DELETE YOUR OLD CONFIG BEFORE LAUNCHING.

A new version has been released for PixelGenocide, it is available for download here.

There were a few things that I kinda messed up or overlooked in the previous release.

Changelog

• Fixed a (rare) ConcurrentOperationException by making the plugin more thread-safe.
  • Fixed the whitelist/blacklist serialization, there was a problem with empty lists. That was kinda weird.
  • Made the messages optional, you can disable them by leaving them empty.
  • Added an option to debug the filters. You should see a new debug option inside the config. It helps you debug the conditions by forcing the despawn of pokĆ©mon coming from /pokespawn. LEAVE IT DISABLED. Seriously, it can cause weird behaviors from other plugins, disable it once youā€™re done testing.
  • From now on, the plugin should be able to auto-update its config. It currently auto-updates from 1.1.0 but I still suggest to regen it if you can.
  • Added back bosses and withPokerus condition. I removed them initially because the specs condition already included them, but they were a bit confusing to handle so I just added those options back.
  • Populated the wiki and linked it in the config. I still have a few paragraphs to write thoā€¦
1 Like

Hello and thank you for your work.

Does the last version works for Pixelmon 7.3.1? I assume not since itā€™s and update for the last version.

Looking forward to new releases C:

Yes it works on 7.3.1

2 Likes

So I am wondering if this works for pixelmon reforged 8.1.2

Hey! love the plugin btw, is it possible that we could get a new version for the plugin? console keeps bringing up errors that this plugin in for pixelmon 7.2.2 but its now pixelmon 8.2. Thanks!

Hey! love the plugin, is there any way that we could get an updated version? console keeps bringing up errors that this plugin is intended for pixelmon 7.2.2 but its currently pixelmon 8.2