Pixelmon Plugins?

Are there any plugins made for pixelmon ? like http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/pixelmongym/ ? or anything at all made in sponge for pixelmon

Other than all plugins being mostly compatible with mods, I don’t know of any plugins specifically designed for just pixelmon.

This is a bit hard because AFAIK Pixelmon hasn’t included an API for Sponge yet.

That would be due to gabizou and clienthax having stopped working on it and focusing on other things, eg Sponge itself

There is 1 plugin/mod that i haven’t posted here yet that makes Pixelmon use the default provided economy.

Non-specifically blood has also been working on making GP highly useful when used with Pixelmon

I had no idea that plugin even existed but I am working on a Pixelmon sidemod for gyms which will actually function somewhat similar to the plugin. I have no idea when it will be finished as I’ve been quite busy as of late.

here’s a small status update on progress. PixelmonGyms Demo - YouTube

I am soooo looking forward to this! Its exactly was I have been looking for! Any idea on release? Or do you have a demo/ test version?

It is now finished, You can download it on the pixelmon website, pixelmonmod.com. If you have any questions/feedback post over there or catch me on the pixelmon discord. I’d like to stop discussion about this here since it has little to do with sponge and I responded just because the mod has similar functionality to the plugin OP was referencing.

how do i get on the pixelmon chat?
and its just 1.10:(

Any update on this plug-in that makes pixelmon use a different economy? That would save me a lot of time on my server

i’ll make a post here or on ore if i get the chance this weekend

My pixelmon keeps crashing so my friend told me to get a plug in any idea where i can find them?

Don’t bump a year old thread asking for things that are not on here.