PixelmonPlaceholders [v2.1.1]

Thank I thought It alway need %trainer_team_1_[and more]% my bad

Hi,This plugins is very good,can i share your plugins in chinese minecraft bbs MCBBS?
www.mcbbs.net

I’m fine as long as you give me credits and link to the github page for the downloads :slight_smile:

OK,i will do it,thanks!

PixelmonPlaceholders v2.0.0 for Reforged 7.0.0

A new update for the upcoming Reforged version has been released. Read the changelog and grab it here.

PixelmonPlaceholders v2.0.1 for Reforged 7.0.0

A new update for the upcoming Reforged version has been released. Read the changelog and grab it here.

" Like [Proxying’s Tab Manager] in the upcoming build "
Sooo, is that upcoming build out ? Cause this doesnt look right lol
grafik

I don’t know, but people are surely using placeholders with tab managers. You’re writing them as nucleus tokens tho, I’m not sure if you can do that nor I care tbh, those are placeholders, so you have to use %trainer_dexcount% and %trainer_balance%.
However, this is not the place to ask about a problem that’s obviously not on my side, you have to contact that plugin.

(to be fair, a lot of people are already using them with tab managers, you’re probably doing something wrong, but go ask somewhere else, not in this thread).

(you’re lucky, I found this comment that says exactly what you have to do.)

It turns every “%” into brackets, I dont know why
Im actually retarded. I downloaded the sources.jar so the entire plugin wasnt even installed this whole time, sorry bout that !

PixelmonPlaceholders v2.1.0 for Reforged 7.0.3

A new update for has been released, it provides support for Pixelmon 7.0.3 and adds a few placeholders.
Read the changelog and grab it here.

Can I share this plugin with MCBBS ?

Of course, just remember to credit me and redirect to the releases page for the downloads please.

Thanks . I do. :blush:

PixelmonPlaceholders v2.1.1 for Reforged 7.0.4

The support for Reforged 7.0.4 has been released.
Read the changelog and grab it here.

Hello. Is there any other way to implement the [pokemon]_texturelocation% function in version 7.0.4+
? :no_mouth:

Moved to the ore, I’d like to get this thread locked.