A new version has been released for Plan, it is available for download here.
Data Refactoring Update - Change log 4.4.0
Long time no see! Here is quite massive update to the data object structure of Plan!
In addition to the new structure there are great new features & bugfixes.
Ping Gathering (Bukkit):
Plan now gathers player’s ping on Bukkit based servers. Best, Worst and Average ping is displayed in a graph on Performance tab, as well as on the player’s page. Ping data is stored for 2 weeks.
Ping per Country:
Ping / Country is now displayed on the Geolocations tab in a table.
Unique & New Players Graph:
This graph has been haunting the Online Activity tab for a while, and now it has been implemented. The same data is also visible on the Calendar.
Network Health Info:
Player activity based measures are now available on the network page.
Playerbase Activity Charts are also present
PvP & PvE tab:
Player page now contains a fancy PvP & PvE tab that displays all player kills and deaths as well as Player & Mob KDRs
Country bar chart on Geolocations tabs:
Since hovering over every country can be tedious, now you can see top 20 countries next to the map.
CPU Usage Change:
Old CPU usage method was not actually displaying the CPU usage. New method is now in use that displays the system CPU usage accurately.
Nicknames table Last Seen:
Actions table on Player page has been removed. It’s data has been placed into nickname table.
Font Awesome 5 Icons:
Font awesome has been updated (Thanks @Argetan for the contribution)
- AFK tracking can be ignored with plan.ignore.afk permission
- PlanBungee can be disabled with /planbungee disable
- /afk commands are now tracked by AFK Tracker
- IPv6 addresses now anonymized properly
- Fixed IP address order in Connection Info table on Player page
- Activity Index added to /players page
- Player#isBanned no longer run on server thread
- Players tables now ordered properly
- Player page generation is now run on BungeeCord if available.
- Player Overview tab gets Operator, Ban & Register info added to each server
- Analysis progress no longer logged on console
Plugin data fixes (Bukkit):
- Updated AdvancedAchievements hook (Thanks @DarkPyves)
- McMMO now displays level data on the server page as well.
- Fixed a Towny bug when Towny didn’t know a player.
- Multiple fixes to Litebans tables (Table headers, player names, page overflow, ban tag when not banned)
- Fixed Jobs table header order
- Changed almost all Kingdoms icons to better fit
- Fixed Unique Constraint violation related to ProtocolSupport/ViaVersion
- Fixed some exceptions related to Analysis as a side effect from the refactoring
This was a very large revamp for the data objects in Plan and very important one. The new system allows a lot more flexible expansion and analysis of the existing data.
In addition to this, the Sponge & Bungee set up tutorials have been updated & The plugin has a new fancy icon!
If you get any errors or have issues don’t be afraid to join the or report the issue (This one is easier for me). Cheers!