Problems with Skin Restorer on my Server

I have a Sponge Server (Sponge 6 and Forge 2476)with mods and in offline mode and i tried to use all skin restorers that I found in the forums and anyone works with my server.

can anybody help me or give me a .jar archive?

Hello,
I’m using exactly this version. It is SkinRestorer. Just put it in mods folder (not plugins folder)
Hope it helps :slight_smile:

I think the serrver don’t load the plugin because I can’t write the command in the console
I need one for Sponge 6, Minecraft 1.11.2 and Forge 2476

You can’t write any command of Skin Restorer from console. I see “Unknown command” too. I don’t even see the plugin in /sponge plugins or /sponge mods, but I know, that it is working, because I can see my skin and server is in offline-mode. Without this plugin I can’t see my skin.
I have this version installed on SpongeForge 1.10.2 and is working too. Maybe there is one difference. I have these server on BungeeCord, maybe there is something, which helps to have the skins.

Then if you don’t use any commands what you did to restore your skin? Only put the plugin?
If is this, in my server doesn’t work

This thread has been flagged by a community member, so I’ve hidden it.

Is there a legitimate use of Skin Restorer beyond enabling paid Minecraft features for cracked servers?

I realize that true offline mode servers probably wouldn’t be able to connect to download the skins.