RedProtect - Complete antigrief plugin

Hello
I’m currently having a problem with the plugin this one blocks the spawn of the animals in the whole MAP and I find it not how to solve this problem knowing that in the configuration of spawn of the animals is activated !

SpongeAPI 7.1.0-FF990DF
Sponge Forge 1.12.2-2705-7.1.0-BETA-3448

Thanks.

A new version has been released for RedProtect, it is available for download here.

RedProtect 7.5.5 b129:

• Fixed some w/b lists in all aspects for globalflags;
  • Fix error on starting;

Hi, i’ve install the latest build and changed the bottle to an axe as i’ve setting claims upin the nether and when i right click it changed the bottle to a filled bottle and stops me from making a claim. Might wanna look into that. ANyways, i set the two positions and it shows it as i have. But when i do /rp claim djdjdj It says one or both are not set.

Ok no im getting error occurred while executing command null. when i claim both sides and type /rp claim shop or /rp define shop

Will this work on API 7?

Tested it and it does not work

Good evening, first excellent plugins, but I have a problem with the plugins, impossible to use the command / rp sell & / rp buy
Versions: 1.12.2 sponge
Versions: RedProtect-7.5.3-b123-Universal.jar

Would it be possible to add the functions of the lands at the end of the example command: / rp addmember (name of the player) (name of the lands). as we can not sell I would use the stakes to sell the land with the currency in play.

A new version has been released for RedProtect, it is available for download here.

RedProtect 7.5.6 b#149

A lot of changes!
Please check all changes here up to build #130
https://host.areaz12server.net.br:8080/job/RedProtect/changes

But in resume, i have fixed 99% of the issues from our Gihub! If you find some new issues, please report here: Issues · FabioZumbi12/RedProtect · GitHub

the “allow-mod” flag sucks. It just allows all mods, no way to specify certain block ids or entities, its either, block all mods, or allow all mods…

Yeah, it is limited, but you have some options like:

• Add mod blocknames in config private-blocks to let the flag chest control this blocks access.
  • Change interact options on globalflags config file to let interact with specific mod entities.

Allow-flags its limited but enough for some people.

Boa tarde Fábio

tenha a seguinte situação:

Server Spigot com:
RedProtect-7.3.0-b68-Universal.jar

e a flag allow-place funciona perfeitamente, usando ID de bloco por enum do bukkit Material

no server sponge com :
RedProtect-7.5.6-b149-Universal.jar
(e mesmo com RedProtect-7.3.0-b68-Universal.jar, download do Jerkins para sponge)
a flag allow-place não funciona, não permite colocar o bloco setado na flag em RP sem permissão
a flag allow-break , funciona perfeitamente, permite quebrar o bloco setado sem ter permissão na RP… (usando ID de bloco minecraft:bloco e tb pra mod como o gravestone:gravestone)

desde já agradeço
Nazário - SuperMineCraft.com.br

PS( If I can’t write in Portuguese, in this forum, please, just say,… ) : )

I’m not able to take permissions away from users using LuckPerms. Even when disabling redprotect.user they can still use all the commands.

RedProtect 7.6.1 b#242

MAKE A BACKUP OF REDPROTECT FOLDER BEFORE UPDATE - THERE’S HUGE CHANGES

In this version:

New region members management!
Backup your region files before update to this version.

Since 7.6.0 (b#200):

New GUI flag management!
Now all gui flag texts is in your own files allowing to be easy translated.

The permissions for commands and limits have changed too!
See the wiki on permissions page to see how to setup the permissions!

• Added player flag gravity to deny falling blocks to fall;
  • Added flag can-move to freeze players in a region (for events?);
  • Added particles to region border (/rp border);
  • Added kill command to kill all entities outside protected regions (/rp kill [world] [entity])
  • Added world border bypass prevention on globalflags;
  • Added command confirmation for critical operations like delete;
  • Added portal delays for regions portals;
  • Added deposit and debit when redefining a region and deposit on delete region;
  • Added tab completer for all commands;
  • Fixed flag spawner allowing only placer, not break;
  • Fixed private chests at all;
  • Fixed flag smart-doors for all versions;
  • Better uuid and name checks, all on offline mode and on player logins;
  • Fixed commands setMaxY/minY;
  • Fix signs saving errors
1 Like

Player cannot access tradeomat from IC2 experimental when in Red Protect area. Only admin can. Whats the problem?

I set flag inventory access.

What version of RP should I use for MC1.10.2 SpongeForge1.10.2-2477-5.2.0 ?

Only RedProtect-Sponge-5.2.0-7.2.2-b145 ?

Or RedProtect-7.6.1-b242-Universal is possible ? Will it work on Sponge 5.2.0 ?

If you is updating from versions lower than 7.6, read the update notes from b#242 - FabioZumbi12 / RedProtect

RedProtect 7.6.3 b#270

• Fixed command createportal;
  • Changed admin permissions checks for flag and commands bypasses;
  • Fix region flag iceform;
  • Fixed pvp flag bypasses;
  • Added option for mysql ssl connection;
  • Added flag redstone to allow interact (not break/place) with redstone systems;

Does this plugin no longer support the buying and selling of lots? The /rp buy command doesn’t seem to be available anymore, or am I missing something?

If you is updating from versions lower than 7.6, read the update notes from b#242 - FabioZumbi12 / RedProtect

RedProtect 7.6.4 b#280

• Fixed regions not protected (for some reason);
  • Better backup format;

Hello

Is there any way to disable weather control at all?
no matter what i set in config, rain never starts even with “/weather rain” command
with last version of forge 1.12 on server and last version of plug
in