Resonant Rise 4 Server Pre-Generating Chunks

Im looking for a plugin that can successfully pregenerate chunks in modpack servers but which ever one i go to seem to have some issues with modpack generations not generating with chunks or theres t icking issues and other stuff.

Does a chunk pregeneration exist for modpacks or more specificly are there any i can use on resonant rise 4 servers for my server?

Thanks in advance!

OK. Which terrain pregeneration plugins have you tried? I can think of ProjectWorlds and Nucleus, and I’ve got both to work with the WorldGen mods TerrainControl, RealisticTerrainGeneration, and BiomesO’Plenty. Some WGen mod routines have a tendency to grab chunks they shouldn’t, and that can cause issues with more than just SpongeForge. I’m not familiar with the pack, so I’m not sure how many WorldGen mods are involved.
There is at least one Forge-only tool for terrain pre-generation too, although it’s name eludes me at present…

MDECore (MattDaEpic Core) can be found on curseforge
https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/mattdahepic-core-mdecore

1 Like

Could b having an unlucky sprawl, in some of those iv seen comments saying they sometimes ignore some of the mods that need to spawn things in @Inscrutable

MDECore work on mod servers more specificly resonant rise 4? @MoeBoy76

i personally have used both Nucleus and MDE Core to generate Forge modded maps and both put out the same map (now that Sponge bugs are fixed), so yes, MDE Core should work for RR4

2 Likes

Newz to my ears moe!

so i got around to trying to install this and it crashes my server when i restarted to apply it and server wouldint boot :frowning:

You can’t generate the entire server (depending on map size and server RAM) at once, do it in smaller segments, not sure why but chunks still aren’t unloaded as they should be

What i mean is i shutdown my server to add in the plugin and booted it back up but the server crashes. i cant even test the plugin.