Server won't start!

So, I’m trying to setup an FTB Beyond server with SpongeForge so I can use plugins, but the server always seems to crash before I can even start the world. I don’t know how to fix this and I’ve been trying for the past couple hours removing mods and changing versions. Please help!

Here is the log,

The error you have there: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MissingModsException: Mod bitdrawers (Drawers & Bits) requires [Forge@[,)]

Is stating that the version of forge you have is before version

The forge version you are using is Forge

The way to read the mod version requirements is [Forge@[,)] is an [array] of mod requirements. Drawers and bits requires Forge@versionRange.

The versionRange required is [,)

This follows mathematic ranges.

e.g. The notation [a,c) is used to indicate an interval from a to c that is inclusive of a but exclusive of c.

So that mod needs or higher version of forge.

I can’t speak for errors you havn’t shown, but generally I would just be running the latest forge for 1.10 with the latest spongeForge for 1.10 with the latest version of the mod pack you are using and go from there.

Okay I think I understand. I’m using the latest release of SpongeForge atm so does that mean its not compatible? Or am I missing something?

Edit: I’m actually really dumb, I finally get what you’re saying. Thank you so very much!