🛡 [Anti-Grief|General Protection] RedProtect Universal (All APIs Compatible)

There is an official economy system… In fact, it’s built into sponge. The only reason you need an economy plugin is because the economy API (included in sponge), has no default implementation. The API classes can be found here, and documentation/tutorial is here.

I dont know anythink about economy API of sponge. I will take a look, but the priority is fix the ArmorStands and projectiles breaking pictures and itemframes.

Can someone help? How to deny interact with armorstands?
And some problens: Projectiles remove paintinigs and itemframes, how to fix?

New release and fixes:

• Fix fist run not creating files correctly;
  • Fixed blank globalflags.conf on generate;
  • Fixed player placing ArmourStands in other RPs;
  • More flags tested and working: PVP, GameMode, Enter, Commands, Minecart and Flow.

Important:

• Not fixed: Interact with ArmourStands and Arrows removing itemFrames and Paintinings;
    (Can you help to fix this?)

I have two questions
1.I input /rp flag ,There is no GUI, this is because of some problems or Didn’t done?
2.I have already set /rp passives false(Also try to set to true),but I still can’t interact with NPCS in CustomNPCs,I placed a rabbit to do the test, the result is no matter he is in a state of true or false also can be attacked

Yes, GUI is not implemented yet, and the passive flags is only for entityes marqued as Ambient, Golem, Animals and Villagers, but i dont have tested this flag. I will try this today.

Sponge has vault built in.

Economy is a much wanted feature :slight_smile:

2 Likes

New additions and fixes:

• Command reload working;
  • Auto update of config.conf if theres new configurations to add;
  • Claim and Block limit permissions is working (see config file on “permissions-limits” after run this version);

Download on “Snapshots Button”!

https://docs.spongepowered.org/en/plugin/economy/index.html

Here is the economy data.

Does this by chance create a world border?
I know 1.8 has one specifically, but when dealing with Pixelmon, you can still throw mobs through the minecraft border and then ride the Pokemon glitching outside of the border and so on.

This is why I enabled the land outside the world border to kill players faster the further out they go.

How in the world did you accomplish that?
Brutal, but amazing lol

It keeps deleteing my admin claim every few hours for some odd reason. I protect the main area, come back a bit later and it no longer has the region there anymore.

/worldborder damage buffer [sizeInBlocks]

Sets the amount of blocks a player may safely be outside the world border before taking damage. The default is 5 blocks. (I set this to 0, so they begin being hurt directly after going through)

/worldborder damage amount [damagePerBlock]

Sets the amount of damage a player takes when outside the world border plus the world border buffer. The default is 0.2 damage per second per block

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Does this plugin support the layering of regions? As in can I do a global region, where I protect from placing, breaking blocks, then do smaller ones in it that would allow such thing? Similar to what you’d have with a worldguarded world that would be using towny, in bukkit terms.

Yep, you can do priority type regions. ;D
You can absolutely set the global config to build: false
and then make regions which allow them to build at a higher priority

You don’t know how well that treats me. Kuddos for this, I have found THE solution to my issues. :smiley:

1 Like

Quick question: might seem silly, but I can’t seem to find the sponge version of the plugin… Do you have a link?

I had the same problem x3 no worries;
At the top where all of the grey buttons are, press “snap shot” and that will get you the download automatically. ^-^

Many thanks - certainly is hidden for a noob like me :sweat_smile:

1 Like