🛡 [Anti-Grief|General Protection] RedProtect Universal (All APIs Compatible)

So which jar do i use for the latest 5.x api? Downloaded it from the snapshots jar and it crashes my server. On the latest sponge and latest forge.

So If I left the default configurations, would I only be limited to oak fences, or all the kinds of fence?

Yes!

I have tested with latests versions of Forge and Sponge, including API 6.0, and all worked fine. If you is using 1.11, why you do not use API 6.0?

RedProect handle all interactions for players and blocks damage for all. I think if redprotect can protect itens from a mod npcs, you can add this npcs on regions… maybe by NPC name?
(as a mod, maybe RedProtect cant know or handle all types of mods extended by mods)

>.< Yes to which one?
1: limited to only oak
2: not limited

hahaha

Yes to all the kinds of fences!

Are you gonna make RedProtect work with InventoryAPI that got released?

Is there a way to disable the creation of portals (Nether, End) for an entire world (global) ? Thank you.

Hello! My players told me, that other people can do right click on food farms within protected area to get food, i’ve didn’t found a way to block that way of steal, any suggestions?

:sob::cry::cry::cry:

On truth is already implemented, but when i started to work, the APi changed again… And i having a lot of errors on try to cancel the interaction and manage the inventory :frowning:

So,when will the new version be issued?I very much look forward.

1 Like

You can follow the updates on our Discord: https://discord.gg/bFssjQq

I actually done to make work /rp flag :slight_smile: , i only need to adjust some thinks.

Oh.I’m chinese.We can’t use the Discord.:sweat:

Oh… i will put here a new version soon :wink:

1 Like

A new update with /rp flag fully working and permissions rewrite to allow only one permission to allow all user commands and flags.

The flag gui:

The new permissions:
All region perms for player manage your regions: redprotect.user
All region flags: redprotect.user or redprotect.flag.all
All Admin permissions: redprotect.admin
*its the same permissions groups on here: Wiki Permissions

The update:

#Version 1.10.2:
- Forge: 1.10.2 - 12.18.1.2095+
- SpongeForge: 1.10.2-2092 | API: 5.0.0-BETA | Build: 1773+
#Version 1.11:
- Forge: 1.11.0 - 13.20.0.2214+
- SpongeForge: 1.11-2201| API: 6.0.0-BETA | Build: 2054+

To allow player to use mod machines in your Spawn or public locations, give this flag:
:point_right: /rp flag allow-mod true

:white_check_mark: Changes:
:heavy_check_mark: Added /rp flag, or flag gui to change the flags in a visual gui;
:heavy_check_mark: Changed all permissions system to support inheritances. You use the Wiki page on permissions to use the permissions group (and not give permission by permission);
:heavy_check_mark: Added all flags from Bukkit/Spigot version (maybe some of flags will not work because Sponge implementation pendences);
:heavy_check_mark: Some Bug Fixes;

1 Like

I’m really struggling to find a solution to my problem with Lava Decay. Outside of regions anywhere in the world, lava does not ever go away… i.e. lava decay. I’ve looked in the global config but I don’t see what could be changing this. I have removed RedProtect and the lava works correctly again. I’m running on 1.8.9 with Sponge 4.2.0 1762. Any ideas as to why this is happening?

Nice :open_mouth: first plugin i’ve seen using a GUI

#Version 1.10.2:
#Version 1.11:

To allow player to use mod machines in your Spawn or public locations, give this flag:

:heavy_check_mark: Fixed region purge removing #server# (or configured) regions.

1 Like

#Version 1.10.2:
#Version 1.11:

:heavy_check_mark: Added Economy System like is on Bukkit. See the wiki for complete usage and commands: Home · FabioZumbi12/RedProtect Wiki · GitHub

oh…no

No problem.When I delete the old config.It was OK.Thanks your plugin~
At last.I hope this plugin can support the economylite.:wink: