🛡 [Anti-Grief|General Protection] RedProtect Universal (All APIs Compatible)

your jenkins page is down?

Hi, what is the right value to prevent fire-block and fire-spread ?
Should I use

fire-block-damage=true
fire-spread=true

or

fire-block-damage=false
 fire-spread=false

in global flags of the world ?

Hello!
Tell me please, where can I download the version of [Anti-Grief] [with flag GUI] RedProtect - 1.8.9
for SpongeForge-1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1762?

They don’t appear to have a 1.8.9 version. Very few plugins have versions that old, never mind actively maintaining them.

Jenkins is online. You can download versions for 1.8.9 looking for jar name with 5.2.0 or 6.1.0.

http://areaz12server.net.br:8080/job/RedProtect/

Follow (and discuss) on ore page: FabioZumbi12 / RedProtect

SpongeForge 1.12.1 latest build, Forge build 2444.
Please fix this error. https://pastebin.com/tQcDs4gc

Did not find the version for Sponge API 4.2 (MC 1.8.9)
Give please a direct link?

Can you advise another Anti-Grief plugin for this version?

not many of them support api 4. Why are you still on an outdated version anyways?

I want to build a Spongier server with Thaumcraft-1.8.9-5.2.4.
The latest version of the Thaumcraft-1.8.9-5.2.4 supports only Maincraft 1.8.9

I found plugins to it:
PermissionsEx v 2.0 Sponge
Griefprevention-1.8.9-2.0.1.198
FlexibleLogin

I need plugins for MC 1.8.9: Chat, Modifyworld, WorldBorder, SkinsRestorer, maybe more, some …
Either compatible analogs of these plugins

again, a lot of those are no longer being developed for that api, so will no longer gain support for them neither.

As i see, on the name of your Thauncraf jar, this mod is already build for 5.2.4 (Thaumcraft-1.8.9-5.2.4) and theres server 1.8.9 using api 5. You dont need to use api 4.

Please add support API 7.
I’m using forge 1.12.1 2480

It’s not that easy!
spongeforge-1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1762.fire
forge-1.8.9-11.15.1.2318-1.8.9-universal.fire
As you can see, I can only use api 4

I understand that there will be no support for api 4 anymore. However, can you help with finding the above plugins, or will you advise the analogs?

what flag would i use to enable my spawn shop? i am using spongychest, ive tried allow mod, button, lever, chest, sign.

How to prevent explosion damage (from creeper and from blocks/items like TNT, IC2: iTNT, dynamite, mining laser, AE2: tinyTNT, matter cannon, and others) ???

Is there a way to make it that when players are in a region such as spawn or the hub that they cant take damage such as fall damage?

im so confused with the flags i made a region that cant be blown up but i cant figure out how to make people not enter chests i have set it to false and they can still go in the chest

I want to set that non member players can place TNTS in all regions as a default option (without any way to change it) , how to do it ? I treid something with allow-place but it didnt work.

Does wand region marking work? It works only for admins (redprotect.*) permission. Players not (redprotect.user permission).

Hi :grinning: for API 7 ? 1.12.2?