:shipit: SeriousVote 4.8.4 ―Your one stop Votifier Listener API 5/6/7

okay give me a minute, I should have tested it first.

ahha no prob XD

I discovered the problem. I made it so the generation is locked inside the reload command, and the variable remains unchanged while voting are being passed. I'm changing it so it does a roll every time.

SeriousVote 2.9
Today's latest update fixes the previous update.

It looks like it works fine for now! thank you so much!:tada:

My Pleasure! :smiley: Enjoy

This is still not working for me when i do givevote Pixelhouse
Here's my file http://pastebin.com/zGfjxZG3.
The broadcast message at the top does not broadcast for me, so i tried using the set message.
but i get Pixelhouse voted and recieved (rewards)!

Some errors from my console: http://pastebin.com/FaZT26ev
So the (name) works but not (rewards).
Also when i reload i get just giving some more info

17.01 14:40:18 [Server] Server thread/INFO [seriousvote]: Gathering Table 4 of type1
17.01 14:40:18 [Server] Server thread/INFO [seriousvote]: Gathering Table 3 of type4
17.01 14:40:18 [Server] Server thread/INFO [seriousvote]: Gathering Table 2 of type5
17.01 14:40:18 [Server] Server thread/INFO [seriousvote]: Gathering Table 1 of type8
17.01 14:40:18 [Server] Server thread/INFO [seriousvote]: Gathering Table 0 of type16

The {rewards} only works in the sbroadcast message.
The /givevote command does not trigger a message, so you can test all you want without annoying players with spam.
If you want to test the message try using http://mctools.org/votifier-tester, this will trigger the message is if though it was an actual vote.
After intensive testing I guarantee that it does work, and as long as you are using the latest version you should be good.

Also I am interested in seeing more of the log prior to what you showed me.
Also are you getting your rewards properly?

Hello me again, thanks for the tip the reward works now with the site you gave me.
However i don't always get the items, sometimes when i vote i get 5 rare candies(first line),
then i keep spamming the vote site and get items, then randomly the message will pop up and i don't get the items.
This is pure random and not item related.

Also dont have any logs because no errors(except on svreload) which is the one i showed you yesterday.
Here's an error pertaining your vote plugin i believe.

Hmmm, so the random rewards are working correctly for you, but sometimes while spamming it a bunch you don't get the items? If so I think I know where there might be an issue, if not could you explain a little better?

well i would not call it spamming, i would say theres like 3sec in between votes,
i have not tested offline votes but i think it spams faster then that if someone comes online.
Yeah it randomly does not execute the command, but it does run the broadcast line.

Any who thanks for letting me know, I have an idea what's happening and already implemented a solution to get it fixed. It has to do with the work around I made to avoid issues with things running async. It will come out in the next update. I might release it later today if I have time.

@curscascis any news about a release?

ahahah, Sorry that's funny because I passed out for 15 hours just woke up a couple or so hours ago. I did implement a "fix" but I haven't had a chance to test it, if you'd like you can join my discord and I could send you a dev build.

I just voted on my server to look if it works and it worked but it says it gived it to my but it was given to an other player.. so I don't know whats wrong. Here is the console log:

21.01 14:03:32 [Server] pool-2-thread-464/INFO [seriousvote]: Vote Registered From pixelmonservers.com for jornbink
21.01 14:03:32 [Server] pool-2-thread-464/INFO [seriousvote]: Giving out 2 random rewards.
21.01 14:03:32 [Server] pool-2-thread-464/INFO [seriousvote]: Choosing a random reward.
21.01 14:03:32 [Server] pool-2-thread-464/INFO [seriousvote]: Chose Reward from Table100
21.01 14:03:32 [Server] pool-2-thread-464/INFO [seriousvote]: Choosing a random reward.
21.01 14:03:32 [Server] pool-2-thread-464/INFO [seriousvote]: Chose Reward from Table50
21.01 14:03:32 [Server] pool-2-thread-464/INFO [nucleus]: Server ran the command: /give PaulieVesVes minecraft:diamond_block
21.01 14:03:32 [Server] pool-2-thread-464/INFO Given [Block of Diamond] * 1 to PaulieVesVes
21.01 14:03:32 [Server] pool-2-thread-464/INFO [nucleus]: Server ran the command: /give PaulieVesVes pixelmon:ultra_ball 5
21.01 14:03:32 [Server] pool-2-thread-464/INFO Given [Ultra Ball] * 5 to PaulieVesVes
21.01 14:03:32 [Server] pool-2-thread-464/INFO [seriousvote]: Player jornbink voted and received Rare candy & Ultra Balls &
21.01 14:03:32 [Server] pool-2-thread-464/INFO jornbink just voted! He got Rare candy & Ultra Balls ! Do you already voted and show us your support? run /vote

you are using the {player} variable and not @p correct?

yes i use {player}
the file: http://pastebin.com/z0vuL4rt

Alright, I think what's going on is that a command is being queued and isn't being run till the next time. I'll have an update out soon.

tip before you place in on the website. test it before it doesnt work again like last time :wink: