[Discontinued] SimpleVotifierListener [v0.6.5]

Try regenerating your public and private keys

@HassanS6000 And if I wanted the command to specify a player?

Mode for giving rewards. Set to ā€˜allā€™ to give one of each, set to ā€˜randomā€™ to give ā€˜amountā€™ number of random rewards

1 Like

@p to specify player

Is there anyway you could add setting a percent chance to get a reward, so I could set lets say:

Steak 75%
Ultra Ball 50%
Master Ball 10%

If this is already a thing please let me know, all I can see right now is a ā€œRandomā€ and that is not set to a percent. Thanks

Itā€™s not possible yet, but I may consider it for the future.

Alright cool, Thanks for the response.

Hi there, is this plugin still being updated?
Iā€™m having some problems with it.
Using v0.6.1 with NuVotifier v2.3.2.2-SPONGE4x
Sponge 4.2.0-BETA-1402
When typing in /votifierlistener addreward I get the message ā€œError occurred while executing command: nullā€
When typing in /votifierlistener I get the message ā€œError occurred while executing command: No value presentā€
So I editted the configs directly and made sure that my votifier is setup correctly but nothing happens when I vote.

It should be fineā€¦ but Iā€™ll check today.

Nevermind! I deleted the config folders and reinstalled both plugins and now it works fine. Sorry about that!

1 Like

Itā€™s been about a month now since I asked, but have you thought about adding in the % chance of a reward, if so when would this be added?

If too many votes are sent in, it causes a server crash :stuck_out_tongue:

Can I get a log of this happening?

Id have to wait for it to happen again when the majority of my players are on in the afternoon. But it mainly happens when a bunch of votes are sent at the same time from people voting. It crashes and restarts the server.

2016-07-07 Crash

2016-07-07 Log

2016-06-29 Crash Log

2016-06-29 Log

It seems as though a player voting(Not sure what the conditions are) randomly causes the server to crash. I have around 5 other crashes with the exact same message. The logs are just showing that the second a player triggers the vote it crashes, but it is not every time someone votes it seems to be randomā€¦

It has to do with one of your reward commands. Could you send me your config?

Sure one moment I will edit it in.

Edit: Here you go http://pastebin.com/afJ57kJp
http://pastebin.com/AhxcXE8A

Any idea on whatā€™s wrong with it? Server just crashed againā€¦

Edit: It seems like it was the Min+Max money amounts. I had them set to Min:75 Max:300, but I now have changed them to $200 and the crash seems to have stopped. Iā€™m not sure if this was an issue on my end or not, but just thought I would let you know.

Edit#2: ā€¦Never mind it is not fixed. Server crashed with 30 people on due to a vote being pushed.

Crash is still happening.
Here is my new config: http://pastebin.com/QCwdCYTT

Hey quick question, if you could tell me here, or add it to the description at the top Iā€™d appreciate you giving some info on how to use certain commands as a reward for voting. Iā€™m attempting to make it where when you vote the command /give @p pixelmon:item.Ultra_Ball 3 so that people get items when they vote. But it isnā€™t working so far. If Iā€™m doing this wrong Iā€™d love for you to tell me how to fix it!