[Discontinued] SimpleVotifierListener [v0.6.5]

Hey, just wondering how does one do like /eco add like i wanna get the player who voted to give them some currency.

Any chance on this being updated to api 5.0 since the other votifier listener currently just quit programming because of school.

im using SimpleVotifierListener-0.6.1 on 1.10.2-2073-5.0.0-BETA-1700 with no problem

Release v0.6.2:

Minecraft 1.8.9 - Tested on SpongeForge 4.2.0-BETA-1693
Minecraft 1.10.2 - Tested on SpongeForge 5.0.0-BETA-1705

Changes:

• Recompiled against API 5.0.0

Enjoy this Update! :smile:

1 Like

Having an issue when votes are being sent. Says something about nuvotifier throwing an error

Amazing plugin helps out a lot appreciate it!
Feature Request: Change the default message when someone votes? I would love to be able to change Player just voted and got a reward! You can too with /vote. Now if it does exist and I missed that I am going to feel a little stupid lol.

You can disable the message and have an added reward for announcements, eg. /broadcast

Is there any reason as to why this config wouldn’t msg the player properly?
I am on sponge: spongeforge-1.10.2-2123-5.1.0-BETA-1879.jar
Plugin Version: SimpleVotifierListener-API-5.0.0-0.6.2.jar

It will run the first command fine, but it wont run the second one.

Try it without spaces after the comma.

addpoints @p 1,msg @p

R.I.P, I thought I tried that. Thank you so much. xD

New version of Spongeforge and this not working? Spongeforge-1.10.2-2123-5.1.0-BETA-1898

1 Like

Release v0.6.3:

Minecraft 1.10.2 - Tested on SpongeForge 6.0.0-BETA-1899

Changes:

• Recompiled against API 6.0.
  • Fixed Concurrent Modification issues

Release v0.6.4:

Minecraft 1.10.2 - Tested on SpongeForge 6.0.0-BETA-1902

Changes:

• Fixed issues related to using EconomyLite

Would it be possible to add a test command?

It’s crashing the server:

java.lang.NullPointerException: Exception in server tick loop
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.redirect$onCheckContainsVersion$zza000(Loader.java:153)
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.sortModList(Loader.java:266)
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:526)
at net.minecraftforge.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:97)
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:328)
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:121)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:431)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
1 Like

Not sure what is causing that error, but it is not related to this plugin - it has been fully tested by numerous people. Please provide your Sponge version and Forge version (if applicable).

Sure thing, will do that soon

Here was the crash report:

I removed the listiner and then it seemed to be crashing from NuVotifier, then I removed NuVotifier and it stopped, and then I re-added NuVotifier and SimpleVotifierListener v0.6.2 and it worked again. It might be from what was added in SimpleVotifierListener v0.6.3 or SimpleVotifierListener v0.6.4

Edit: I also believe I tried version v0.6.3 with:
Minecraft: 1.10.2
SpongeAPI: 5.1.0-SNAPSHOT-6bcf7eb
SpongeForge: 1.10.2-2123-5.1.0-BETA-1911
Minecraft Forge: 12.18.2.2151

But it had the same issue, that’s when I removed all voting, and then re-added

Edit 2: I think it works now, I think the problem was I was using API5 SpongeForge instead of API6

Wont let my server start up on SpongeForge 2000

http://paste.ubuntu.com/23656366/

use Release SimpleVotifierListener v0.6.2 ¡ hsyyid/SimpleVotifierListener ¡ GitHub for api 5.0.0, it works for me

1 Like