SkyClaims - SkyClaims is an Island plugin that integrates with GriefPrevention

A new version has been released for SkyClaims, it is available for download here.

Beta 27.2 HOTFIX

REQUIRED: SF build 2637+ & GP build 4.0.1.474+ OPTIONAL: Nucleus version 1.1.3+

• IMPORTANT: fixed a bug where /is info could be used to delete an island you don’t have permission to delete

A new version has been released for SkyClaims, it is available for download here.

Beta 27.2 HOTFIX

REQUIRED: SF build 2800+ & GP build 4.3.0.509+ OPTIONAL: Nucleus version 1.2.0+

• BREAKING CHANGES:
    • Biome argument permissions have changed to skyclaims.arguments.biomes.modid.biomeid
    • Biome option changed to modid.biomeid
  • IMPORTANT: fixed a bug where /is info could be used to delete an island you don’t have permission to delete
  • Fixed rare exception when duplicate modded biomes exist
  • Added biome log feature to generate a list of supported biomes

I had a problem, supposedly connected with the limit of the number of islands. When someone creates an island, he can replace an already existing island of another player. Please correct it. I can also help you with the localization of the plugin after fixing the error.

There’s no limit to the number of island. SkyClaims can support as many islands as you have players. You’re going to need to provide more details if you believe their is a bug,

I’m not sure that this will help, but I will provide the server log. There are a lot of errors associated with the problem in Sponge.

GoogleDrive

I don’t see anything out of the normal from SkyClaims in the log. It may be easier for us to debug your issue if you join the discord chat. If you could send me a copy of your SkyClaims.db that might help.

Oh sure. I am ready to provide you with any information that can help solve the problem.
Unfortunately I do not speak English. I have to use google translator.

GoogleDrive

I will add. Today, one of the players on my server teleported to his own island and discovered a new island in it. However, he ceased to be the owner of the island.

Hello, how can I change the default size of the empty island?
Size: 9696
I am bigger.
For example: size:100

@Anicc SkyClaims Documentation

Thank you very much, I solved it yesterday, my permission is wrong.
In addition, can you add a welcome word to enter the empty island?

I’m not sure what you mean by welcome word. You’ll need to be more specific about what you’re trying to do.

Yes, it is welcome.

When do you want what to happen? Please be specific ie. When a player creates an island, they’re sent a direct message or when any player comes on to an island, they get a direct message, etc. These cases and many other cases are already possible without any additional features.

On my server during the automatic cleaning of the map from the old islands, the islands of those players that were online were deleted! I suspect that the last time was the same. I ask to correct the mechanism of automatic cleaning.

The island cleanup mechanism just takes the difference from the time when run and the claim’s last active date to determine if it is older then the days set in skyclaims.expiration. It logs the number of days the island is inactive when it is removed. I have no reason to believe there is any issue with the actual processing of islands for removal. Also, island cleanup doesn’t just remove the claim or the db entry for an island, it completely wipes the region.

Perhaps you are right. Since even after disabling automatic cleaning, the islands continued to disappear. I’m not sure, but maybe it’s because of the database, because you are using SQLLite, and these databases have problems with integrity. They always break down.

How to create a void world?
Why is there a default world box after creating an empty island?

Use Nucleus for creating empty world.

How can I create a blank world?