A new version has been released for Sleep Vote, it is available for download here.
- Added a new configuration option "ignore_admins" which ignores players with the permission 'sleepvote.hidden'
- Changed how the 'hide' and 'mute' commands work. They no longer work by using permissions and instead the plugin keeps track instead. You can now spam those commands without needing to wait, they apply instantaneously, and now work 100% of the time. The only downside to the new method is that players will have to re-apply the command if the server restarts.
- Added a new configuration option "unhide_warning" which lets the player know of any other factors that keep them from being visible from the plugin after trying to unhide themselves with the 'hide' command
- Added a new command: '/sleepvote status' which tells the player whether or not they are hidden from sleep votes, and whether or not they have SleepVote's sounds muted
- Added a new configuration option "required_number_sleeping" that works in combination with the percentage. This can be disabled by assigning it a value <= 0. The plugin will pick the lower of the two requirements (percent vs number).
- Fixed a bug in which a player could jump unto a bed, immediately execute 'sleepvote hide', and add themselves to the vote while still subtracting 1 from total player count
- Changed version naming convention to something be more... pronounced
- Added some cool-looking checksums! Because, why not?
Made for Sponge API 5.1.0 and Minecraft 1.10.2
Forward compatible with versions up to and including Sponge API 7.0.0 and Minecraft 1.12