Sponge console command listener

I’m using SpongeVanilla, and console commands seem to need to be terminated with a LF character to be parsed, while vanilla minecraft uses a CR character. Most other games also seem to use CR.

I haven’t tested to see if it is the same with sponge-forge, although i would assume so, given the code where it is implemented is probably shared (be kinda silly if it wasn’t).

I would create an issue on github, however i am unsure where the issue is best place is. Maybe sponge-common or Mixin perhaps?

Here’s how to decide where to report an issue:

• If a bug can only be reproduced in SpongeVanilla, report it on SpongeVanilla.
  • If a bug can be reproduced in both SpongeForge and SpongeVanilla, report it on SpongeCommon.

And a few other tips (which aren’t applicable to your specific case, but I’m posting it here for reference):

• If a bug can only be reproduced in SpongeForge, report it on SpongeForge.
  • If you’re a plugin developer requesting that something be exposed in the API, report it on SpongeAPI.
  • If you’re a developer using the Mixin library and Mixin isn’t properly applying your modifications, or if you want to add another type of modification, report it in Mixin. (Mixin doesn’t dictate what changes are applied; Sponge, or another mod using mixins, does. So don’t report Sponge bugs there. If a Sponge bug is truly caused by Mixin, someone who can verify that will report it in the Mixin issue tracker.)
2 Likes

Thankyou for your help, will have to test with spongeforge.