Sponge Dev Builds - Now Available!

Seriously, please stop, your making yourself look childish and inconsiderate real fast.

13 Likes

Is this a command or a tense error?

1 Like

Good job people!

This is a reminder to everyone that we do, in fact, have a dedicated support forum. Please use it; don’t clutter up this thread.

12 Likes

I getting sponge for my client. :smiley: As soon as the 1.7.10 version comes out or the mods i have update.

Sponge will not becoming out for 1.7.10. Only 1.8 and onwards.

Well then i have to wait for the mods i use to update!

In the Download page will be very useful Changelog of builds.

2 Likes

While I would agree with that suggestion, it seems like at this phase, the builds that succeed are just posted continuously. It might be a bit much to note what’s changed every time. They are alpha/dev builds after all…

However, would it be possible to at least link to the GitHub commit that triggered the build?

2 Likes

Ahh the waiting is over! Awesome job sponge devs!

i will just keep update sponge

We recommend that the majority of users do this, Sponge is still very much in development at this stage. Alpha builds are primarily intended for Developers and admins who wish to be at the cutting edge, not the general user.

3 Likes

why does sponge not come with forge
just asking

Because Sponge is an external Forge mod.

2 Likes

How do you if sponge is loaded?

Forge should print out something saying it’s loaded.

$ git shortlog v2.1.4..HEAD (replacing v2.1.4 with the previous release)

Or, if you don’t mind external tools, git-extras/Commands.md at master · tj/git-extras · GitHub

Sponge coremod devbuilds are available now, but what about sponge vanilla?
I should probably ask @Minecrell right? :stuck_out_tongue:

SpongeVanilla dev builds are not available at this time, but should hopefully be released before too long. There are just a few remaining things until we consider it stable enough to warrent dev builds.

6 Likes