SpongeLiteForge?

Seems to crash when I try to run “1.9.4-LiteLoader1.9.4-1.9.4-forge1.9.4-12.17.0.1954” with “spongeforge-1.9.4-1954-5.0.0-BETA-1418” in the mod folder.

Got a crash report?

You’ve got a few mods there. It’s quite possible one or more of them is causing the crash.
Could you remove the mods and see if it then works? If so, re-add mods until you find the one that causes the issue and report back so we can investigate further.

Seems to be conflict with LiteLoader

So, how are you installing Liteloader/Forge/SpongeForge? If you have liteloader as the main tweaker (forge, then liteloader installed w/ Forge chained), then SpongeForge NEEDS to go into the mods/1.9.4/ folder as per Liteloader’s requirements. However, if you have forge installed and liteloader is in the mods folder, then you should be fine.

It is in the 1.9.4 folder, and I used the liteloader-installer.exe. Does the LiteLoader jar work like a core mod?

Will have to ask @Mumfrey for more details and troubleshooting.

I think it could be a compatibility issue with liteloader and spongeforge.
It would be useful to report this to liteloader here: Issues | LiteLoader / LiteLoader | GitLab
or alternatively on spongeforge here: Issues · SpongePowered/SpongeForge · GitHub

Why not both? XD
Just had to meme.