Tab Manager [API 5/6/7] [v 1.0.4/v 2.1.3] - Customize your tab list

thx mate for the answer

Hey, trying to set up this plugin on my server. I have all the groups set up how i like, but no matter what i do, i cant seem to owner rank above anything else. Any help with this?

This has been abandoned for about 2 years now. Much like the Sponge project itself, dont expect a ton to be done with it.

Hey… don’t know if anyone still uses this but an issue I run into is that the plugin doesn’t grab the prefix or suffix set from lp and instead it just literally displays [prefix] [suffix] in the Json file and on the server next to the names in the tab list.

The permission /tabmanager.group.name is added correctly to the groups along with /lp group group meta setprefix number prefix correctly and is displayed in the chat.

For clarification, in tab is just says [PREFIX] Name [SUFFIX] just like in the Json file.

Also if I edit either of those in the Json file to the actual prefix IE &l&4 Owner it puts the prefix in but then just changes the entire color of the players name in the tab menu.

So i’m sort of stuck and read through every comment and no one ran into this issue, not sure what i’m doing wrong.

I would love it if you could update this plugin to have perworld player separation.

I have a problem, because on TAB i see only Owner rank but not other