Tim the Enchanter [API 5.0.0]

Tim the Enchanter

Tim is an enchanter.

Downloads Issues Powered by Kittens

Rather straightforward plugin, though more complicated possibilities are coming soon.

Links

Downloads
Issues

Usage

Use the command /enchant to enchant! Tim is an enchanter!

Commands

/enchant <enchantment> - Enchants your currently held item with level 1
/enchant <enchantment> <level> - Enchants your currently held item with level
/enchant <enchantment> max - Enchants your currently held item with at the enchantment’s in-game maximum level.

Replace <enchantment> with all to apply all enchantments at once rather than one at a time.

Permissions

enchanter.enchant - Lets you use the above command

2 Likes

doesn’t vanilla already have an enchant command?

It’s only able to enchant up to what the enchantment normally can go to (so you can’t go past normal enchantment levels or even cross enchantments).

Ah, I didn’t know that.

@gabizou
Although using the give command, you can do both. :slight_smile:

Version 4.0.1 has been released!

Supports SpongeAPI 4.0.0

1 Like

Not working!
/enchant all max

forge-1.8.9-11.15.1.1890-1.8.9-universal.jar
spongeforge-1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1625.jar
Tim the Enchanter 4.0.1

Oh dear, I’ll look into that.

Only allowing me to use the normal vanilla /enchant, so its not letting me surpass lvl 5 and i want to go past it. Is there a different way if typing it using the Enchanter mod?

Sorry for the long reply, but are you using any mods that add new enchantments or any plugins that do funky things with enchantments?

Could you put your full server startup log on a pastebin service and link it here?

No. Plugin never earned (i have).
p.s. Could you release a plugin for API5?

Version for the not-yet-released API 5.0.0 is available

1 Like

forge-1.10.2-12.18.1.2073-universal.jar
spongeforge-1.10.2-2073-5.0.0-BETA-1683.jar

Fixed that and another fun crash-causing issue. Release for both 4.0.0 and 5.0.0 SpongeAPI.

Is that compatiable with other “essentials-like” plugins? Like essentialscmds. Or how can I override if it wont work

Assuming that you mean that you have conflicting commands, (because otherwise I don’t understand why you expect that they need to be compatible.)

config/sponge/global.conf

commands {
        # A mapping from unqualified command alias to plugin id of the plugin that should handle a certain command
        aliases {
            enchant=tim
        }
    }

That was fast actually) And yes, why did u made so long enchant names? Why not /enchant fortune 3; unbreaking 5; maybe with synonims :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Tim has been an astonishingly enduring plugin, hanging around on the Sponge Community Server doing strange things to passers-by. Sadly, the perfect run just ended with SpongeVanilla 1.12.2-7.0.0-BETA-370, whereupon he threw many errors at my console and then sulked.

Here’s the error: https://pastebin.com/rbrjCaxb … of note,

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/spongepowered/api/item/Enchantment

I do hope that surgical intervention can help Tim recover from his strange ailment.