Total Economy - All in one economy plugin for Minecraft/Sponge

Looks like I removed the list of commands from the wiki and haven’t replaced them. I’ll fix that. Anyways, here are a few commands that should help you out:

/job - Display player’s current job and their exp and level in that job
/job info - Display a list of the items/blocks/mobs that reward experience and money for the current job

Hopefully that helps you out. If you are still confused about something let me know. Thanks.

This looks like the all-in-one economy system I’ve been looking for, but I was hoping to find a more traditional chest shop setup when I saw they were included. Currently this stocking system and purchasing system is a little clumsy compared to what most players would be used to. I’ll continue messing around with it, but having to hold the item in hand each time and run a command to stock is not peak efficiency. Other than this it’s an amazing plugin, pretty much all-in-one. Thanks :smiley:

Glad to hear you like the plugin. Shops are still a new thing and more will be added. We are hoping to not only have chest shops, but also sign shops and admin shops. As well as that, there are still a few things that need to be added to current chest shop system to make them perfect and more user friendly. Thanks.

I need a little guidance connecting to the database. To give a little more information here is the background of the issue.

I am using a panel that runs inside of a docker. Now I have set up mariadb/mysql and bind-address: 0.0.0.0. I also set up a user to allow “%” access from any ip. I know my docker ip. Now I have other plugins that are connecting fine. I am running into issues with total economy. TE runs fine not connected to database but I would like to use it across bungee network.

database {
enable=true
password=“mypassword”
url=“mysql://[172.18.0.1]:[3306]/[totaleconomy]”
user=“minecraft”
}

Any suggestions on how to get this to work?

Please post an issue on the GitHub page and we’ll gladly help you out: https://github.com/Erigitic/TotalEconomy/issues/new.

Thanks.