Total Economy - All in one economy plugin for Minecraft/Sponge

Where can I adjust the amount of money and the time users receive it. I have looked all over the configs and cannot see anywhere where this setting is located. I do see in game I get 200 every 15 minutes or so.

Salary amount and how often the salary is paid out can be changed within the jobs.conf file. The values you are looking for are salary and salarydelay.

I found salary delay but unable to locate salary. I see unemployed but it is set to 20 - I keep getting 200.

Each job in the jobs configuration file has it’s own salary value.

Thanks for reply - I found it. All is good again.

I am looking to develop a plugin to work with this economy plugin, My question is, Does this plugin use the Sponge Economy API ( I am fairly sure that most economy plugins do, just double checking before I code it all up)

This plugin does use the Economy API.

Thanks for the fast response, and for the information.

Hello, I am working on a modded server and wanted to know, is it possible in the fishing job to add modded items. specifically fishing rewards from Pam’s Harvestcraft to the list of paid fish. I don’t know currently how to modify that as you used just the name of the fish, not anyspecification as to if its minecraft or modded.

if possible let me know how I can achieve this.
thanks