🏆 AdventureMMO [v2.0.7] [API 4/5/6]

Good day,
Just letting you know that we love this plugin and would love it if you have some time and interest to update it for API 7 please and thank you!

Absolutely loving this plugin as is my players. One thing that would be awesome if you could implement it, is the ability to ADD levels to a skill as opposed to just setting them. For example My players could win an extra 5 levels a vote reward or something like that. Maybe a command like:

/mmoadmin add [skill] [level]

Keep up the great work and thank you for the awesome plugin!

-W

This plugin has been abandoned for months without any kind of update or fixes. dont get your hopes up.

1 Like

I’ll just get one of me devs to edit it then :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks anyway

Please help me!
I keep pressing the SHIFT key, the enchant will not disappear!
which happened in 1.10.2 spongevanilla ammo‘s version 2.0.7
This is destroying the balance of the game and I hope to fix it!

It’s always been a problem, but the project has been abandoned. If you want to continue using it, disable all the perks which use tools via the config.

Can release build for API 7 please ?:slight_smile:

The project has been abandoned.

Has this project has been abandoned, @Mr_Daniel12321 - and if so, would you like the thread locked?

when will this be available for api7? 1.12.2

this plugin has alot of corruption within it for anyone that trys it and then decides to remove the plugin. I would recommend locking the thread and removing the download link. He directly adds keys to player data and upon removing the plugin it corrupts that data. I would advice against anyone using this plugin ever.

1 Like

Nope, it’s added perfectly normally, as you can see here:

What you are experiencing is the perfectly normal error message that everyone experiences when they remove a plugin utilizing custom data. I doubt anything is ‘corrupted’. IIRC you can disable this error message per-manipulator in global.conf. Until some more PRs get accepted, it is not actually possible to add raw data to players (though it is possible for items and some entities by destroying and recreating them).

Besides, a plugin should not be locked and removed simply because it could be a hazard to your server; I know if I was adding a plugin as large as AdventureMMO, I’d make a backup just in case something borks, and even more so when I removed it. Locking and removing is for plugins that are intentionally malicious.

1 Like

I removed the MMO from the MoD, but he showed Could not pass DamageEntityEvent$Impl to Plugin{id=adventuremmo, name=AdventureMMO, version=2.0.7, description=A light-weight plugin that adds skills with all sorts of fun game mechanics to your server., authors=[Daniel12321], source=mods/AdventureMMO-v2.0.7-API5.x.jar}
This alert is frequent, how to eliminate this warning?

Minecraft 1.12.2 API7 :confused: ?

1 Like

Hope someone decides to update this to API 7, really nice plugin.

The developer is lost in a parallel dimension :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hopefully he is not gone for good. Would love to see this updated to API 7, as there is no real alternative to this.

With MCMMO not being usable at the same time as Forge, this is the only option.

Looks like a LOT of things need updated.
I’m working on it now.

Edit: All done. Doing testing now

Edit 2: Alright here you guys go. :slight_smile:
Linked removed by forum staff.

1 Like

Awesome, thanks very much Rojo.
Super appreciated.

What version of everything were you using when testing this?

I tried with the following versions:
Spongeforge-1.12.2-2587-7.1.0-BETA-2887.jar which is the latest stable. Running this version the server always spits out “Cannot save player data” as soon as any skill levels are raised. In addition as soon as a player logs out the following crash occurs:

org.spongepowered.api.data.DataRegistrationNotFoundException: Could not locate a DataRegistration for class class me.mrdaniel.adventuremmo.data.manipulators.MMOData
at org.spongepowered.common.data.SpongeManipulatorRegistry.getRegistrationFor(SpongeManipulatorRegistry.java:182) ~[SpongeManipulatorRegistry.class:1.12.2-2586-7.1.0-BETA-2887]
at org.spongepowered.common.data.util.DataUtil.getRegistrationFor(DataUtil.java:410) ~[DataUtil.class:1.12.2-2586-7.1.0-BETA-2887]
at org.spongepowered.common.data.util.DataUtil.getSerializedManipulatorList(DataUtil.java:138) ~[DataUtil.class:1.12.2-2586-7.1.0-BETA-2887]
at org.spongepowered.common.data.util.DataUtil.getSerializedManipulatorList(DataUtil.java:125) ~[DataUtil.class:1.12.2-2586-7.1.0-BETA-2887]
at org.spongepowered.common.data.nbt.CustomDataNbtUtil.writeCustomData(CustomDataNbtUtil.java:258) ~[CustomDataNbtUtil.class:1.12.2-2586-7.1.0-BETA-2887]
at net.minecraft.entity.Entity.writeToNbt(Entity.java:5799) ~[vg.class:?]
at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase.writeToNbt(EntityLivingBase.java:3243) ~[vp.class:?]
at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP.writeToNbt(EntityPlayerMP.java:3786) ~[oq.class:?]
at net.minecraft.entity.Entity.handler$onWriteToNBT$zdp000(Entity.java:5748) ~[vg.class:?]
at net.minecraft.entity.Entity.func_189511_e(Entity.java) ~[vg.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerList.handler$onPlayerLogOut$zjf000(PlayerList.java:1985) ~[pl.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerList.func_72367_e(PlayerList.java) ~[pl.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147231_a(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:849) ~[pa.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_179293_l(NetworkManager.java:453) ~[gw.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:213) ~[oz.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:788) ~[MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:396) ~[nz.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:666) ~[MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:524) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_151]

I have also tried spongeforge-1.12.2-2555-7.0.0-BETA-2811.
This version has a completely different issue. It cannot even register skills, and gives the following error:

[Sponge]: Could not pass PlayerDamageEntityEvent to Plugin{id=adventuremmo, name=AdventureMMO, version=2.1, description=A light-weight plugin that adds skills with all sorts of fun game mechanics to your server., authors=[Daniel12321, rojo8399], source=/home/AMP/.ampdata/instances/0-Minecraft/Minecraft/mods/AdventureMMO-2.1.jar}
Console 02/04/2018 20:57:03
20:57:03java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class me.mrdaniel.adventuremmo.data.MMOKeys
at me.mrdaniel.adventuremmo.data.manipulators.MMOData.registerGettersAndSetters(MMOData.java:47) ~[MMOData.class:?]
at me.mrdaniel.adventuremmo.data.manipulators.MMOData.(MMOData.java:42) ~[MMOData.class:?]
at me.mrdaniel.adventuremmo.data.manipulators.MMOData.(MMOData.java:30) ~[MMOData.class:?]
at me.mrdaniel.adventuremmo.listeners.skills.UnarmedListener.onTarget(UnarmedListener.java:49) ~[UnarmedListener.class:?]
at org.spongepowered.common.event.listener.PlayerDamageEntityEventListener_UnarmedListener_onTarget25.handle(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
at org.spongepowered.common.event.RegisteredListener.handle(RegisteredListener.java:95) ~[RegisteredListener.class:1.12.2-2555-7.0.0-BETA-2811]
at org.spongepowered.mod.event.SpongeModEventManager.post(SpongeModEventManager.java:333) ~[SpongeModEventManager.class:1.12.2-2555-7.0.0-BETA-2811]
at org.spongepowered.mod.event.SpongeModEventManager.post(SpongeModEventManager.java:370) ~[SpongeModEventManager.class:1.12.2-2555-7.0.0-BETA-2811]
at org.spongepowered.mod.event.SpongeModEventManager.post(SpongeModEventManager.java:355) ~[SpongeModEventManager.class:1.12.2-2555-7.0.0-BETA-2811]
at me.mrdaniel.adventuremmo.listeners.AbilitiesListener.lambda$onDamage$5(AbilitiesListener.java:82) ~[AbilitiesListener.class:?]
at java.util.Optional.ifPresent(Optional.java:159) [?:1.8.0_151]
at me.mrdaniel.adventuremmo.listeners.AbilitiesListener.onDamage(AbilitiesListener.java:81) [AbilitiesListener.class:?]
at org.spongepowered.common.event.listener.DamageEntityEventListener_AbilitiesListener_onDamage30.handle(Unknown Source) [?:?]
at org.spongepowered.common.event.RegisteredListener.handle(RegisteredListener.java:95) [RegisteredListener.class:1.12.2-2555-7.0.0-BETA-2811]
at org.spongepowered.mod.event.SpongeModEventManager.post(SpongeModEventManager.java:333) [SpongeModEventManager.class:1.12.2-2555-7.0.0-BETA-2811]
at org.spongepowered.mod.event.SpongeModEventManager.post(SpongeModEventManager.java:370) [SpongeModEventManager.class:1.12.2-2555-7.0.0-BETA-2811]
at org.spongepowered.mod.event.SpongeModEventManager.post(SpongeModEventManager.java:355) [SpongeModEventManager.class:1.12.2-2555-7.0.0-BETA-2811]
at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase.damageEntityHook(EntityLivingBase.java:3621) [vp.class:?]
at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase.func_70097_a(EntityLivingBase.java:3452) [vp.class:?]
at net.minecraft.entity.passive.EntityAnimal.func_70097_a(SourceFile:66) [zv.class:?]
at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.func_71059_n(EntityPlayer.java:3910) [aed.class:?]
at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP.func_71059_n(EntityPlayerMP.java:1420) [oq.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147340_a(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:2588) [pa.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.play.client.CPacketUseEntity.func_148833_a(SourceFile:69) [li.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.play.client.CPacketUseEntity.func_148833_a(SourceFile:13) [li.class:?]
at org.spongepowered.common.network.PacketUtil.onProcessPacket(PacketUtil.java:149) [PacketUtil.class:1.12.2-2555-7.0.0-BETA-2811]
at net.minecraft.network.PacketThreadUtil$1.redirect$onProcessPacket$zkl000(SourceFile:539) [hv$1.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.PacketThreadUtil$1.run(SourceFile:13) [hv$1.class:?]
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) [?:1.8.0_151]
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:1.8.0_151]
at net.minecraft.util.Util.func_181617_a(SourceFile:46) [h.class:?]
at org.spongepowered.common.SpongeImplHooks.onUtilRunTask(SpongeImplHooks.java:274) [SpongeImplHooks.class:1.12.2-2555-7.0.0-BETA-2811]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.redirect$onRun$zja000(MinecraftServer.java:4007) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:721) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:396) [nz.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:666) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:524) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_151]