πŸ† AdventureMMO [v2.0.7] [API 4/5/6]

Hey Rojo, Daniel just commited the license into the github so others can now work on this again.

5 Likes

Any updates on this? The original project has fallen under the MIT license, as you needed it to.

@rojo8399 Daniel commited the license into the github so others can now work on it.

I’m sorry. I don’t have any free time to work on this. The fork is still on my github page if it still works.

Is this working on API 7.x yet?

I beg that you update this to API 7. I really want to implement this into my server because its really interesting and looks real fun to use.

How much would it cost to get this updated to api 7.1.0?

As you install this plugin, I’m creating a vanilla with my friends with bukit server, but I do not detect this plugin.

This isn’t a bukkit plugin, @ArmiTage_Reborn . It’s a Sponge plugin, and needs SpongeForge or Spongevanilla to work. Sponge plugins do not work with bukkit, and vice-versa.

This is g good plugin.
Can i take it to China and translate it?
(www.mcbbs.net)

When will api 7 of AdventureMMO be released. I would love it for my sponge server

Any dev who has picked up on the project has abandoned it. I do not think this will be updated any time soon.

Anyone know how to disable the particle effects for the players when they use an ability?