This is now possible

awesome news. be testing this tonight with everyone on stream :slight_smile:

1 Like

I made another update (1.4.1) with even more settings

This is some pretty good stuff my dude. Keep it up

1 Like

Can we get some docs for this and stuff like default config etc

I am making a wiki right now, that will include the default configs

So basically an McMMO port? Not going to lie, been waiting for one of these.

1 Like

Yes and no, it has a lot of the same features as mcMMO, but i changed a lot as well, and some things that mcMMO has are not possible yet in sponge. Also, no code was taken from mcMMO.

1 Like

New version (v1.5.0) is out!
It is highly recommended to update to this version, as it contains some major intertal changes.

New update is out which fixes an issue that might occur, which is the deletion of files, so i would advise to download it now.

Are you planning on adding weapons and items and the like?

Yes, i will, once everything that is in it right now is 100% perfect, i will add sword, axe, unarmed and probably some other skills

I added this to my server but it doesn’t appear to be working. I can type /skills and it brings up the details but we can’t level up any skills.
We’re on version 1.10.2 and I’m using SpongeForge if that makes a difference.

I’m not talking about skills. I’m talking about loot. The main point of any RPG is collecting loot.

tell that to final Fantasy’s trademark job system. if you want new items in game there are mods for that. I’d much rather have skills. like the classic bukkit plugin mcmmo. it added no new items and was quite popular. what exactly do you expect to be added loot wise?

I was thinking something like magic swords. I’m not saying not have skills, just add the magic loot on top of everything.

Oh like normal items that come with enchantments on them useful to certain skills? sorry trying to figure out how a loot system would work with this

Just think of pretty much any RPG ever made. Skeletons and the like could drop pre-enchanted items and what not. Maybe custom enchants that increase the rate you get skill ups and stuff. Pretty much use your imagination.

I’m sure he could change the loot tables but idk if custom enchantments are possible without making a mod instead of just a plugin. I’m thinking rpgs like final Fantasy where loot takes a backseat to awesome skills and magic like summons.

Oh yeah I definitely want magic on my server but I didn’t suggest it because that is probably well beyond the scope of what he wants for this Plugin.