VERSION 2.6 RELEASED!
Hi everyone, the new version is finally here! There’s been some troubles and some discussions about, but in the end the so long waited version is here: THE API 7 VERSION!
Please consider that this version could have some bugs or be instable, so please backup your server before using it! Also, API7 version ONLY works with MC-1.12.2, if you want to use version 2.6 with MC-1.10.2 you need to download another version linked below. There will be two versions for a while, the idea is to have one version shared across all versions built with API7, but that will require some time
I also want to give a big thanks to Bryce92, wich sometimes helps me developing this plugin. I am really really thankful to him for the big help and the great job he’s doing
That said, here is the changelog for this version. This is the same for both API6 and API7 version:
- Regions are now cached. All regions are loaded on server start and the list is updated when a region is added/deleted/updated. This will increase performances significantly, since there will be a lot less operations on disk.
- New command: /rg reload: Will reload the all regions from the disk, used to reload the cache
- Implemented the flag enter: This flag will work through a timer, therefore you’ll find a new setting in the config file to set how often this event should be fired (default 500 milliseconds, twice per second)
- Implemented the flag exit: This flag will prevent players from exit some regions
- Fixed some flags ignore permissions or being too restrictive (even op players can’t bypass them!)
- Fixed explosion flags
- Fixed mob flag
- Fixed mobspawn “all” set to false blocks falling blocks or arrows
Download for MC-1.10.2: https://goo.gl/3hYdaV
Download for MC-1.12.2: https://goo.gl/u3PGtV
If you find a bug please let me know in the comments here, on the official GitHub Issue tracker or via private message.
Another news for you: the MC-1.10.2 is now linked with TravisCI. This mean that you can potentially test new versions before they are complete or goes “live”
I am really sorry if API7 has been waited for so much time, but unfortunately life doesn’t go always as you plan, expecially at work Again, please backup your server before using UniverseGuard, cause bugs are always around the corner and some of them may potentially break you world. If you find one of these, please let me know I hope you enjoy UniverseGuard2 Peace!