VirtualChest - A sponge plugin providing virtual chest GUIs for menus like ChestCommands

Is it possible to make a menu for players to sell items?

Absolutely possible. Check the wiki https://github.com/ustc-zzzz/VirtualChest/wiki/3-Slots-And-Requirements#the-cost-prefix

Thank you very much.

The latest version does not work check for the balance of the player.
There are no errors in the console.
Tested on ->
Minecraft: 1.12.2
SpongeAPI: 7.1.0-SNAPSHOT-eebceb6
SpongeForge: 1.12.2-2555-7.1.0-BETA-2833
Minecraft Forge: 14.23.1.2555

EconomyLite v2.13.0

@Semenkovsky_Ivan The example.conf has a slot (Slot13) which contains a wheat item for selling and buying wheats. Does it work normally?

No. When I click on it nothing happens.

A new version has been released for VirtualChest, it is available for download here.

• Add more performance related information to timings
  • Reduce the possibility of occurrence of problems related to IgnoredPermissions in 1.10.2 servers

A new version has been released for VirtualChest, it is available for download here.

• Add additional requirement checks when clicking items for safety reasons
  • Add support for multiple TriggerItems in one menu (format: TriggerItem = [item1, item2, etc.])
  • Add support for detecting NBTs in HandheldItems and TriggerItems, the detection logic is same as what /testfor does
  • Added support for bstats, which will collect some data from your server (all the collected data are available on the bstats website)
  • Fix a bug occurred when somebody puts spongeapi7 into mods folder of an api5 server (why would someone try to do this?)
  • Bump the version number to v1.0.0 (v1.x.x still supports the configuration files based on v0.4.x), and v0.3.x will no longer be supported

Hello,
could you add some examples of the new features to the example.cfg or add them to wiki?
I’m not 100% sure, how to use it.

And also, do you know, how could I add check for empty slot in inventory via Requirements?

Thank you a lot

Actually until now I still can not understand the VirtualChest configuration file … Why do not you make it simpler like bukkit plugin: chestcommands or bossshop?

• Add two options named SearchInventory and RepetitionUpperLimit for HandheldItems (wiki)
  • Prefetch the profile when a player joins the server to reduce the pause time for the main thread caused by several specific behaviors

• Fix a bug that menus will be closed unexpectedly after they are opened by other menus

• Fix a bug caused by code execution not in the main thread (#52)

• Fix a bug that items held by mouse cursor cannot be identified normally

• Change the regular expression (from /[%]([^%]+)[%]/i to /[%]([^%\s]+)[%]/i) for identifying placeholders in Requirements
  • Adjust example configuration files for adding new features since v1.0.0-alpha
  • Fix a bug which causes the plugin to crash on Minecraft 1.11.2 servers
  • Fix the incompatibility with spongeforge servers since version 3099

• Add a feature for recording actions into a database, which can be configured in virtualchest.conf
  • Fix a bug that Requirements fields sometimes do not work

can you add glow effect to items in virtualchest menus?

It was possible before by enchanting the item but I think it’s bugged starting 4.4 up until 4.8 or something

dont think it works on items that cant be legitly enchanted. atleast its not doing it in regular sponge either and showing the glow.

Pixelmon Placeholder appears to return the place itself with it cannot detect a pokemon
For example, if there’s no Pokemon in slot 3, %trainer_team_3% will return %trainer_team_3% instead of a Pokemon name.

I’m trying to make a requirement so an item won’t show up if there’s no pokemon in slot 3.
Currently I have

Requirements = “%trainer_team_3% != ‘%%trainer_team_3%%’”

But it’s not working. Nothing shows up, even when I have a Pokemon in slot 3. Is this a bug?

Also, how do I do something like

Requirements = "DisplayName.includes(’%’) "