VirtualTool - A plugin to provide virtual gui for all possible items

anyone else experiencing server crashes when using /sponge plugins reload and having VT? It throws about a million errors then crashes the server every time.

Hey sorry about the problem but are you having the same problem like this report Crashes server with errors when using /sponge plugins reload · Issue #5 · poqdavid/VirtualTool · GitHub and please provide log

Yes, I am experiencing that too.

database(mysql) support plz

Well sure once I get the time I will do it also I am waiting for bug fixes on sponge

A new version has been released for VirtualTool, it is available for download here.

Bug fixes

A new version has been released for VirtualTool, it is available for download here.

Few changes

Players won’t lose items in case backpack size changes

Please Update to 1.12.2

well sure but idk when i can get it ready tho

Typo for Permissions section

Whenever an item is placed in a backpack, it is removed instantly and lost once the backpack is closed

is there any error?

Not as far as I am aware of simply, when its closed they are lost unless you remove them before you close the backpack

What version of sponge ur using? there used to be a problem with the newest sponge

I am using api 5. For 1.10.2

Update to 1.12.2
Lowset Recommended forge version: 1.12.2-14.23.2.2611
Lowset Recommended spongeforge: 1.12.2-2611-7.1.0-BETA-2911

Fixed the problem with newer version of spongeforge

Recommended forge version: 1.12.2-14.23.2.2611

Recommended spongeforge: 1.12.2-2611-7.1.0-BETA-2990

Improvements

Hello,
Where is inventory data for players’ /bp stored?