VoteRight - Sponge's First Votifier Listener [Discontinued]

The only thing i can see is that in the normal legend random selection thing it says “HoOh” and the schema is named “Hooh”

There’s probably something more than that, some bug in VR, so I’ll look into it.

believe that solved my issues! the hooh thing. everything seems to be working now. ^^ just an overlook i gues

Hmm… the problem likely was that the whole schema was invalid because of that one entry… but it should have errored. Can I have your logs?

Suggestion for a feature:

Can you add like a global reward for when a certain amount of players vote? So say you vote, you get say $100, but then when say 100 players vote (maybe in a certain time, e.g 24 hours) everyone gets like $1000 as well, as a kind of thank you for all voting. It would also help encourage voting! And then it resets, so when 100 players vote again, they get a reward, then it resets etc.

Please add this, it would be really cool. Thanks

@ChickenPillow
Unless I’m mistaken, this already exists in the form of a vote trigger with the type TOTAL_ONLINE_INCREMENT

How exactly would I do that then? I’m a bit confused.

So that when 100 players vote, everyone gets $1000 as well as the normal vote reward?

Also can you add like a fakevote command, to test whether the config and stuff is working? (or is it already in there)?

nevermind I found the command!

Do you still need help with the configuration? If so, post your current config.

Yeah I do (I’m still experimenting) So would this give the announce twice when there are 10 votes?

VoteMessage= [
“Vote at example.com”,
“hello friend!”,
“this is another line”
]
Voting= {
Schemas= [
“announce”
]
}
OfflineVoting= {
Schemas= [
]
Enabled= true
}
Counting= { //<-- The main configuration section for counting and triggers
Enabled= true //<-- If this is false, no triggers will be run. Votes will still be recorded and counted
Triggers= [ //<-- A list of triggers
{
Count= 10
Type= “PLAYER_ONLINE_INCREMENT”
Schemas= [
“announce”
]
}
]
}

1. the “//<–” and the words after will not be parsed properly in the config, so just make sure to remove those
  2. Yes, that will announce on each vote, and twice on any multiple of ten (10, 20, 30, 40, 50, etc.).

Okay thanks, I will try it later. By the way, awesome plugin!

Also, your Plugin DOES work with 5.0.0 pixelmon and 1.10 minecraft. I am using it currently.

I have an error i got when someone voted on the 1.8.9 version though.

I am confused on the VoteTriggers. I want to make it so that each individual player gets a reward at a certain milestone, such as:
5 Votes: 100$
20 Votes: 200$
100 Votes: Items

You explained pretty good how to give items and money but I got completely confused when trying to set a trigger.

Aside from the individual vote count, if I want to make an event every 200 votes for the server in total:

200 Votes, 400 Votes … 200x.

I got the idea of schemas, and giving money and items, but just not these even triggers.

Can you take a look at this crash log?

So that’s definitely my fault… But I’m not sure why. I’ve bug tested that area of my code more than any other. Regardless I’ll look.

Hi Socratic_Phoenix Btw, goodjob on your awesome plugin.

But I was wondering if there’s a way too give something to a person randomly choose between the one online on my server. Like, give a random pokemon to a random person every 25 vote or anything like that.

@cloudholy
No… unfortunately that does not exist… yet
I’ll try and implement that tomorrow

@CodingLegend
Can I see your config?

The scheme for voting works fine right now. I just need help adding server milestones
VoteMessage= [
[
"&71.) &2 ",
],
[
"&72.) &2 ",
],
[
"&73.) &2 ",
],
[
"&74.) &2 ",
],
[
"&75.) &2 ",
],
[
"&76.) &2 ",
]
]
Voting= {
Schemas= [
“announce”,
“chance1”,
“chance2”,
“chance3”,
“chance4”,
“chance5”,
“chance6”,
“default”
]
}
OfflineVoting= {
Schemas= [
]
Enabled= true
}
Counting= {
Triggers= [
]
Enabled= true
}

It still doesn’t work… I do /vote simulate ChickenPillow 10 (sometimes 1 at a time) but when I get to 10 votes (or a multiple of it) it just gives the normal vote reward (announce) but not the announce2 as well?? Please help

My config:

VoteMessage= [
“Vote at example.com”,
“hello friend!”,
“this is another line”
]
Voting= {
Schemas= [
“announce”
]
}
OfflineVoting= {