What does your desktop look like?

I have that as part of a show on my desktop at work…

this is my home desktop

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/81097712/Screenshot%202014-09-14%2016.52.54.png

1 Like

Every computer I get I make it a mess

@Sickmind33

Can worser :blush:

How do you live with yourself.

Very well, actually I mostly work in documents and use the desktop for junk :wink:.

I’d turn my computer on and instantly off if I was you :wink:

Awww hell yeah I love these threads, slightly disapointing lack of non mac 'nix type OS though :confused:

Damn no perms to upload images yet - Imgur

OldSchool 4:3 monitors ftw

EDIT: Uploaded Image

1 Like

That second background image… so deep.

haha yeah, It gets a little creepy after a while, especially when you minimize what ever’s on that monitor expecting a nice Unreal logo or anime girl riding on the back of a giant tiger,

Mine’s so messy. D:

Wow… that taskbar/hotbar thingy :stuck_out_tongue:

Overstuffed, I know. That’s why I turn “hiding” on. :stuck_out_tongue:

Changed my background as the autumn weather moves in.

@Moparx What desktop is that? Do I see irssi on the right? :smiley:

@knagieknagger I guess you really love NodeJS? That are many VMs… What program do you use for virtualization?

@Konkz Why is everyone using fences now? I didn’t know it’s actually so popular :smiley: (I use it too).

@thomas15v Man, that desktop is… Is it a technique to stop strangers from spying you? :stuck_out_tongue:

@ColonelHedgehog Indeed. How can you find anything in your dock/taskbar?

@tmad40blue I’ve never seen such a clean desktop… That’s maybe because I don’t know that many people which use Mac :smile:

@GameplayJDK: Magnification. :smiley:

@thomas15v
@ColonelHedgehog
How can one be so unorganized x.x

Mine

All my files are organized elsewhere.

1 Like

I’d post mine but cause i am a new user it wont let me lmao

Most people lke their desktop clean, what’s a better way to keep it clean than have nothing on it? Double click and boom, hidden!
That’s why I use it personally, also I like having everything labelled - ages ago I’d take wallpaper and add an overlay drawing boxes on it so I put my icons in respective box.

#Organisation

I really need to clean my desktop up, but I don’t want to break anything. ;-;